Attention Whores Red Phone Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Whores Red Phone Specials

Alright guys I'm telling you, you better play these tonite cause I got a real strong feeling bout all these and I don't wanna come in here tommorrow and tell ya that you shoulda listened to me and yeah I'm talking bout you Wonka Boy! Don't come in my thread and post information that I don't need. Me and my trusty 8 ball got things under control and if ya don't believe just look at my 69 threads that I started, just skip the one about Duke. Anyhow gonna reinvest and up my wagers to 100 units on all plays. :laughing:

Nuff this shiat here are my plays for Friday with REAL UNITS WAGERED and a UPDATED YTD. Wasn't to difficult, just did a little simple addition and subtraction and POW got my numbers. Dang where is Rothko, even that other guy with the OLDE English Avatar when I need em. GLE with yuour plays tonite

even you WVU:cheers:

2 unit plays

Columbia und 131.5
    S Fla ov 135.5
    Niagra und 132.5

4 unit plays

Canisius -1.5
    Canisius ov 129.5
    Harvard ov 129.5
    Cornell ov 125.5

6 unit plays

Harvard -4
    Columbia +6
    Dartmouth +1
    Brown und 131.5
    S Fla +9

YTD 338-302-12 (-13.5 units)
    2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

I'mm uh git me sum uh dat bro....riiiiggggghhhhttt NOW! GL Baller....with on on the Greenies, and you're with The Mitt on HahVud! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Dartmouth :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X