Da Coach's 2/7 NCAA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 2/7 NCAA

Lots of games today ... let's rock and roll.

Starting with:

Auburn ML +145 (1 Unit) - A small, home dog + hatred of Bruce Pearl = eh, what the hell.

Will add throughout the day. GLTA! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Add:

Duke -14 (1 Unit) - Not the biggest Dukie fan in the world by far but I think they get it done today. You know Coach K is gonna have the boys ready to play after being absolutely embarrassed by Clemson earlier in the week in addition to wanting to have the big 'MO on their side heading into the UNC game this week. Hurricanes in the midst of their 3 game span of Wake-Duke-UNC, though they will have 8 days to prepare for Heels after this one. I can definitely see a letdown for Miami here. They've also done very poorly at Cameron while the Dukies are usually a home-winning machine. With all that being said, Duke wins by 13. :laughing:

Moose
    Moose

Comment

Add:

Pitt -15 1/2 (1 Unit) - Not a fan of laying so much chalk on the road but after seeing Pack and Wonka on this one, I gotta hop on board too. Honestly, who is going to score for DePaul? Tucker is questionable and would have to think he's a non-factor even if he does go. Koshwal and Walker are the only other 2 guys the Demons have as Curie is the 4th leading scorer at a whopping 5.6/game. As was stated, Pitt needs this one in a big way to keep up their quest for a #1 seed. Blair, Fields, Young, and crew should do their thing in this one.

Moose
      Moose

Comment

give 'em heck moose....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks FF! GL to you as well! :beerbang:

Add:

Missouri St -2 (1 Unit) - Love the Salukis, the old man went there, etc but these are the same doggies anymore. 3-9 away from Carbondale this year. I'll take my chances here.

Moose
          Moose

Comment

Perhaps that play against the Salukis wasn't the best idea. It doesn't help when the Bears can't make more than half their FTs, can't make any kind of FGs in the 2H, and Justin Bocut scores 25 more than his season average. Oh well.

Add:

Wright St ML +110 (1 Unit)
            UCONN/scUM OVER 137 (1 Unit)

Moose
            Moose

Comment

Add:

Gonzaga -5 (1 Unit) - Don't think the Tigers will keep up w/the 'Zags in this one.
              Xavier -6 (1 Unit)
              Drake -3 (1 Unit) - Never know what you'll get w/Bradley but they seem to find ways to lose games. It's especially hard to predict how they'll come out after blowing that 8 pt lead w/4 to play the other night. Give me the home team here.

GL all! :thumbs:

Moose
              Moose

Comment

Working...
              X