NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

like charlotte and gtech

GL man :beer2:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL, Willi....I can't decide whether I want to pull the trigger on Charlotte or not. They really aren't a very good team but there are some factors today that make me want to play them.

1. Trap game for UD. With X coming to Dayton on Wednesday, UD has to make sure they aren't looking ahead.

2. Marcus Johnson, who has been UD's best player in A10 play, is dealing with a pretty serious bout of the flu. He was an IV earlier this week and didn't practice. He won't be near 100% today if he even plays. Another UD player (Stephen Thomas) didn't even make the trip because he had the flu so badly.

3. UD hasn't been exactly pummeling teams lately...1 and 2 point wins against Fordham, SLU and GW aren't exactly impressive...but wins are wins.

I want to hit the 49ers today so badly....but I can't get the image out of my head on how bad they were when I saw them play at X.

GL!!
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
        GL, Willi....I can't decide whether I want to pull the trigger on Charlotte or not. They really aren't a very good team but there are some factors today that make me want to play them.

1. Trap game for UD. With X coming to Dayton on Wednesday, UD has to make sure they aren't looking ahead.

2. Marcus Johnson, who has been UD's best player in A10 play, is dealing with a pretty serious bout of the flu. He was an IV earlier this week and didn't practice. He won't be near 100% today if he even plays. Another UD player (Stephen Thomas) didn't even make the trip because he had the flu so badly.

3. UD hasn't been exactly pummeling teams lately...1 and 2 point wins against Fordham, SLU and GW aren't exactly impressive...but wins are wins.

I want to hit the 49ers today so badly....but I can't get the image out of my head on how bad they were when I saw them play at X.

GL!!
        I am playing them because the line looks too low ( too good to be true type play,looks like the majority is on Dayton ) and the look ahead factor !

Is your quote from THE WIRE ? omar ?
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

W2- GL!...:thumbs:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

bad day

:puke:

a point point loss with RI
            a 1.5 point loss with Bama
            Purdue :puke: down the stretch
            GT not looking good :puke: :puke:

1-4 ...-7.8 units ..... look to bounceback tomorrow :thumbs:
            Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 02-08-2009, 09:53 PM.
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

great insight nigel, wish I would have seen this yesterday. I heard the flu bug was going around just didn't know to what extent. UD really fell apart at the end.
              :bang:

Posted record NCAAB

sides 2-2

totals 1-1

Comment

Working...
              X