Monday turnaround

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday turnaround

Haven't posted in a while fellas but just want to add that I am on probably one of the worst streaks of my life. I had a very nice roll built up and with very poor money management lost it all in 3 weeks. Hopefully coming back and posting will bring good karma.

Leaning today with Rider, Fres st and Mizz. Will post final plays later

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to all
    :bang:

Posted record NCAAB

sides 2-2

totals 1-1

GL to ya In2Win......hope ya get a bounce back kind of day! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I wouldn't play RIDER with Smooth44's money. That has to be one of the biggest sucker lines i have seen. Doesn't it seem a bit odd they would open as a 1 point favorite versus a Marist team that hasn't been able to beat 5 of us from this forum....and got drummed by Rider earlier in the year. Rider 9-4 in league i believe, Marist 3-10. And Marist only getting 1 at home??????

Rider may very well win but i avoid lines like that at all costs. Don't necessarily want Marist but couldn't play Rider. To me the oddsmaker is baiting people on Rider and i've seen GOY's on Rider on other forums i checked out briefly.

GL!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

laying off rider

Playing

mizz - 4.5 2 units

gotta go with the team that has been lights out at home. Think the press will give the hawks guards fits

Posted record NCAAB

sides 2-2

totals 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          I wouldn't play RIDER with Smooth44's money. That has to be one of the biggest sucker lines i have seen. Doesn't it seem a bit odd they would open as a 1 point favorite versus a Marist team that hasn't been able to beat 5 of us from this forum....and got drummed by Rider earlier in the year. Rider 9-4 in league i believe, Marist 3-10. And Marist only getting 1 at home??????

Rider may very well win but i avoid lines like that at all costs. Don't necessarily want Marist but couldn't play Rider. To me the oddsmaker is baiting people on Rider and i've seen GOY's on Rider on other forums i checked out briefly.

GL!
          is this a SCRF ?
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by In2Win View Post
            laying off rider

Playing

mizz - 4.5 2 units

gotta go with the team that has been lights out at home. Think the press will give the hawks guards fits

good luck

with ya on missouri
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
              is this a SCRF ?
              yes....the MAAC is about a ****ty a conference as you can get and Rider was -2......i played Marist small....really had to, IMO.

Comment

forgive me for my ignorance but what is this scrf system....I know I saw you explain it a few times at the "other" forum but that was years ago.

Thanks

Posted record NCAAB

sides 2-2

totals 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by In2Win View Post
                  forgive me for my ignorance but what is this scrf system....I know I saw you explain it a few times at the "other" forum but that was years ago.

Thanks
                  SCRF is ****ty Conference Road Favorites (from -1/2 to about -5) (MAAC, Southern, OVC, BigWest, Horizon, BigSouth....all the small ****ty conferences....one bid type leagues)

They are generally sucker lines. I saw some clown with Rider as his GOY today. Very typical. Rider is 9-4 in the league, Marist is 3-10 and stinks and lost already to Rider so OBVIOUSLY Rider is going to pound them and "man i can't believe Rider is only a 1 point favorite...im going to load up on them"................and down the ****ter goes Rider and just about all of these plays. The lines are set to entice the public, IMO, into loading up on "easy winners". Home court is no where near the factor this year that it has been in the past, but it is still not wise to take road teams and lay small points or take nothing such as +1 or +2.

I honestly haven't kept track of it this year. I haven't had much time for CBB capping or anything else gambling wise, but in years' past fading these road favorites has been golden to the tune of 60%+.

Currently Rider down 7 at the break.

Comment

and as i post that back roars Rider. I have the ultimate posting jinx

Comment

thanks for the info, it would be interesting to see how it fared this year. I know I have been on the losing end of it a few times so far this year. Def suckers in some players. Maybe if I get some time ill look into it.

Posted record NCAAB

sides 2-2

totals 1-1

Comment

Final play
                        Fres-1 2 units

Too many on boise and the line moving in their favor.....ill take a chance here and say fres pulls it together at home.

Posted record NCAAB

sides 2-2

totals 1-1

Comment

Working...
                        X