• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been Fun

I'd like to wish all you guys good luck in the upcoming tourneys

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST

Thanks goes out to Kevin

and all the guys who have been good dudes throughout the many years here and the old place

It's been a blast .. BUT i'm done

As they say " this is not what i signed up for "

Good Luck to everybody .... :thumbs:
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Hey Wonk....don't let the Flashes performance last night put the daaaggeeeerrrr in ya! Where ya goin bro? Send me an e-mail or something so we can keep up. I still have your phone number! Good luck and don't be a stranger......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hey, Willi. Don't leave. We will take care of the problem. You are a great contributor.

BB
      Go Boilers!
      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Wonka don't go! Appreciate your input and always check your posts. Unfortunately as you well know there is always people like this that do not have a life and need these forums to try and feel good about themselves at the expense of others. Anyway hope ya stay won't be the same bro:thumbs:
        2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Say it ain't so!

I hope this decision doesn't have anything to do with the wanker that popped in and was ragging on you?

Please drop me an email addressing your thoughts/concerns at predictem@hotmail.com

I will bend over backwards to accomodate any requests you have in order to keep you on board.

Nothing burns more than losing a veteran member!

Please reconsider!

In the mean-time, the Major Ahole guy is getting a permanet ban placed on his username/ip address!

Comment

A ban has been placed on MajorWVU.

His ip has been blocked

He has been blocked from even viewing the forums.

I hope that you will consider taking a week off to reconsider.

Comment

Thank you kevin and Wonka if your lurking please reconsider:thumbs:
              2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                Send me an e-mail or something so we can keep up. I still have your phone number! Good luck and don't be a stranger......:thumbs:
                :laughing: .......way to talk him into coming back....:laughing:

:hide:................dude you can't quit posting W2. i need you to stick around so i have a purpose to hacking on big least football.........plus if P-I-double T wins the whole thing you would be kicking yourself for leaving and not being able to talk trash.....and you're having a good season too.......but mostly don't leave cause i need to hack on someone about the big least in football....:beerbang:

thanks for taking out the trash kevin.....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I will shovel your driveway free of charge the rest of February if you guarantee to stay around ...............yes cuse and JML i wasn't gonna bring it up but these are desperate times and desperate times call for desperate measures :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    ...............yes cuse and JML i wasn't gonna bring it up
                    hey screw those guys dan......i have already emailed kevin about setting up a new forum section entitle "buffalo, driveway shoveling and DQ"......he is getting back to me on that.....
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah, that'll come second, right after the "bozo the carroll" forum.

Comment

WilliWonka, I hope you reconsider! I must admit that a few aholes can really get under a persons skin (I think they call that a hemmorhoid) but it would be a shame to see a great veteran poster run off by this bozo. Please continue posting!

Comment

Willia there is no way you can leave. Someone has to wish me goodluck on my losers!

Comment

Hopefully you see this and re-consider Willi!
                            I understand what you are saying and what you are doing....I really do
                            All I can do is personally appologize for not being around here enough to have helped put a kabosh to it earlier

I will really feel bad if you leave Willi......
                            Hopefully you do deciede to stay and continue to post!
                            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Willi,

I am an infrequent poster, more of a lurker. I enjoy reading each of your posts. Win or lose, you have good insight and purpose behind your picks. I hope you reconsider. BTW, I'm an NIU guy and I was on Kent St myself last night!:beerbang:

Murph

Comment

Working...
                              X