NCAA Roundball - Wed - Feb 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Roundball - Wed - Feb 11

So ever since coming back to the forums and posting again, Ive been getting destroyed. Bounce back wed anyone? haha

here goes nothing

Tar Heels -1.5
    Okla -3
    X - 3

(YTD: 2 - 7)

Want to say thanks to everyone for all the welcome backs and trust me its def good to be back. Lets take it to the book tonight shall we?

GL to everyone and W/E you play! :beerbang:
    Its not an addiction, its a way of life

nikkins.....GL!...:beerbang:..........that is what you get for leaving your post at the fryer......you're never going to work your way up to pickles son by half assing your job
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by nikkins View Post
      Want to say thanks to everyone for all the welcome backs and trust me its def good to be back. :beerbang:
      Glad to have ya back.....now at least you can get rid of all those stupid pseudo names you've been using like WVUMAJOR et. al......but that was a novel way to say you were a Mickey D' grease trap cleaner......

:laughing:

Oh, and BOL to ya tonight!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by nikkins View Post

Want to say thanks to everyone for all the welcome backs
        dude, JoePa is only pretending to remember you. He sent me an email asking who the heck you were
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          dude, JoePa is only pretending to remember you. He sent me an email asking who the heck you were
          Hey SpoonieLuv, is Nikkins that kid that used to let his dog Snickers lick his doodles or was that BP? :laughing:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Update:

Tar Heels -1.5 W
            Okla -3 W
            X - 3 L

(YTD: 4 - 8)

One step in the right direction.

I wouldn't be surprised if emails are going around asking who the hell I am haha. Also for your infomation, I mastered the frier and the gov't took my dog snickers!
            Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

Working...
            X