• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Thursday Plays

ytd:39-51-2 -27.08 units

Temple +1 -107

2 units

Big 5 game here. St joe's is #1 in the A-10 but Temple has played the the stronger schedule of the two imo. Temple really needs this one to get a first round bye in the a-10 tourney. Olmos and Nivvins should be a battle, but nivvins has the upper hand there. Christmas has to play better than he did against X. I also think TU has to win one of these two road games coming up and I think they have a better chance at the palestra than at duquesne. If they lose tonight, then I don't think they will be getting the 1st round bye unless they win all 3 games at home next week.

GL DAWS

I do like the owls tonight, St. Joes having a fine season, but Temple has def. played a tougher schedule.....Temple has been underachieving a bit of late, and feel it's time for a breakout game on the road!! GL

Comment

GL Daws......you are opposite O'Mitt for tonight! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I am usually a proponent of "who you've played", but in this rivalry I don't think it makes any difference whatsoever. Records, schedules, and all that stuff goes out the window in these Big 5 games. On the opposite side tonight, but should be a fun game.

:thumbs:

Comment

thanks guys, wasn't easy

ytd:40-51-2 -25.08 units

Comment

Working...
          X