~~ BIFF'S NCAA-BB - FEB. 14th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-BB - FEB. 14th ~~

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I get the best of both worlds. My lady has to work all day, but we still get to have fun tonight. Let's hope I can get some money in the mean time! I'm sure for all those who check in regularly have seen me take a nasty nosedive in college hoops. It's one part lack of time, one part bad luck, and one part lack of discipline. I'm now down over 20% on the year, so I've taken a hard look at my decisions in hopes that I'll soon stop making the same mistakes. If I do that, I can only hope all these one basket losses will disappear. Best of luck today! :thumbs:

Trying a ML parlay with the three teams I like the most. Taking a strong look at Wisconsin and Portland later on. Cal is ready to reverse the trend of 1-5 SU against Stanford in Berkeley and 0-5 ATS in the last 5 match-ups. San Diego is fresh off being the victim of a huge upset and despite missing Brandon Johnson, still has plenty of talent to take care of Pepperdine team they have beaten in the last 9 match-ups. Idaho has been a highly motivated at home, a team whose record would be much better if their defense was more consistent. They played right along with a ranked Utah St. team last time out. They should be just as motivated tonight, but escape with a solid win against the Spartans.

1% MONEYLINE PARLAY = CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO, & IDAHO (+180)
    *RISKING $150 TO WIN $270

1% TOTAL = OREGON STATE @ WASHINGTON STATE - UNDER 107 (-120)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Hell of a comeback by Cal... they wanted that game and they took it!

Adding one more to the card. Went against Utah St. at Idaho, and I have to go against them again here. I'm just not a huge believer in their streak continuing forever. Good Luck.

1% SPREAD = BOISE STATE +4 (-110)

Comment

Nice call on Cal Biff.:thumbs:
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

San Diego has lost all my respect now w/o Brandon Johnson. Surprised young guys like Rob Jones can't step up and take control of this team. Shame they took my money today. Last bet for me tonight.

1% PARLAY = IDAHO ML & PORTLAND +11 (+145)

--

Comment

Working...
        X