X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACC Sunday Hoops

* ROAD CHALK ALERT*

Clemson -8.5 @ Virginia

John Paul Jones Arena has to be the least intimidating place to play on the road in the ACC. I've seen a couple games played at this arena and the place has been nearly empty for the 1-8 in conference, 7-13 overall Cavaliers. Cavaliers are 1-9 in their last 10 games with their lone win coming against Ivy League school Brown.

Clemson appears to be the real deal this year, not losing any head scratchers, as in years past. I think they easily put away Virginia by double digits.

UNC -8 @ Miami

I've seen all of UNC's games this season. North Carolina coming off a big win at Duke on Wednesday. Four days later and I think Roy Williams will have his NBA laden roster and NBA talented sixth man off the bench, Danny Green, ready to go. I don't think Miami's one man show, Jack McClinton, will be able to hold off the Heels, as most teams haven't, even in the friendly confines of the Bank United Center.

====

Still looking at Duke @ BC game. I was leaning towards BC +7.5 but this might end up being a no play for me. It's just been difficult getting a good feel for this Duke team lately.
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

UVA with the impressive win outright. Terrible 3 point shooting in the 1st half doomed the Tigers today. Come on HEELS (I hate saying that).

Adding DePaul +6.5 in 1st 10 minutes to try and get back some of that loss.
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Working...
    X