Nicky's BIG Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicky's BIG Monday

4-4 last night losing -.65 units of profit. Taking an O/U loser as well. Big Monday brings us the big game tonight! That's right, Charleston and App St. Looking this game over the Cougars have been quietly beating teams and making covers as well. On paper it looks real close, same as the spread of one. The thing that gets me is the Mountaineers are an average home team going 6-5 with an average of 74 a game at home, not bad. Charleston has been playing well on the road going 8-3. App St. is going no where and the season is all but done. The Cougars really need this win.........bigtime. This would give them 19 wins for the year if they can manage a victory. I like this spot.

Charleston -1(-120)....................2 units.

How 'bout that other game? I can't really even lean on someone here. Both teams have great strengths. UCONN should dominate the paint with Thabeet both on defense and offense. I just see him winning the battle against Blair.The question is if the Panthers can ring it up from the perimeter. They will need a big day from Fields and Young to cover this three spot. This will be a great game and I have no idea who to take, but feel I need at least a small play to enjoy it. Gotta lay it with the home team.

UCONN -3(-110)................1 unit.

Loyola, MD. -6(-110)..........1 unit.
    N. Mexico St. -9(-105)........1 unit.

Rothstein's "lean": no play today.

NCAAB (40-40-2).......+2.10 units of profit.
    Teasers(1-1).............+0.00 units of profit.
    O/U(0-1)...................-2.10 units of profit.

Rothstein's "leans": 10-9

GL on your plays!!:beerbang:
    Last edited by Nicky Santoro; 02-16-2009, 04:23 PM.
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

BOL today Nicky....love UConn, and you're with The Mitt on Loyola and he really needs to start a good streak today!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X