• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

Best Bets (20-23)(-15.90)
    Strong Plays (30-22)(+11.60)
    Regular Plays (47-44)(-1.40)

Overall (97-89)(-5.70)

Only played four small one unit plays on Sunday, but I took another beating only winning one of them and dropping another 2.30 units. I cannot believe I have turned ice cold the past two weeks. This is a horrible time to lose my confidence with the season winding down and conference tourney’s and the big tourny coming up soon. Oh well…I am due to win now..right?

Connecticut -2.5 vs Pittsburgh (best bet)………..Huskies not getting much respect for the number one team in the country. I know Pitt has a great team, but so does U Conn. Connecticut wins tonight, Pitt gets their revenge in the last game of the season and these two probably meet in the Big East Championship yet again.

St Peters -2.5 vs Marist (best bet)……………St Peters is the better team to start with, they are at home and Marist is horrible on the road. Only laying two seems pretty solid to me.

Texas A&M +1.5 vs Texas (strong play)……………This might be the year that A&M is finally the better team between theses two schools. I know A&M is the better team on their home court. Nice home dog here.

The rest of these are one unit plays. It feels like when it doubt just take the dog lately, so I am taking the dogs in all four remaining games tonight. All are just regular one unit plays.

REGULAR PLAYS

La Tech +9 vs New Mexico St
    Canisius +6 vs Loyola MD
    Appalachian St +1 vs Charlston
    Iona +4.5 vs Siena

I know talked about stepping down my units due to this slump, but I just have a strange feeling I am in for a great night. I am probably wrong and I hope I am not just chasing now that I am in the hole for the year. Guess I will know at the end of the night.

Good Luck Everybody!!

If you get a great night mine turns to crap. I agree with you on UCONN, but that's about it. I've been slumping as well the last week except for one good day. Someone is gonna turn it around!!:beerbang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Nicky,
      Well one of us is either going down with the ship with Mark or going to get a sail full of wind tonight......I'm with ya Mark on UConn, A&M, St. Pete's and LaTech! GL Mark, let's get 'em.....:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X