• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Thursday Play

ytd:43-54-2 -28.72 units

UCLA -8.5 -107

2 units

In my opinion this is a "get right" game for UCLA. They haven't beaten good teams this year and don't think they have beaten a ranked team this season. They are back home now and I think this line reflects what the books expect. UW shot like 40 free throws last time the two played and that should not be the case tonight. Anyway, I think the bruins win by double digits tonight.

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    ytd:43-54-2 -28.72 units

UCLA -8.5 -107

2 units

In my opinion this is a "get right" game for UCLA. They haven't beaten good teams this year and don't think they have beaten a ranked team this season. They are back home now and I think this line reflects what the books expect. UW shot like 40 free throws last time the two played and that should not be the case tonight. Anyway, I think the bruins win by double digits tonight.
    i agree. i have seen nothing but Washington and the points on a couple of the other forums i surf every once in a while. Kind of seems like a strange line. Vegas doesn't fear joe 50.00 bettor but they do fear a bad number with the sharps that step to the window with large coin. This line is almost begging (actually not almost, it is begging) for Washington money. They got drilled by Cal at Cal and they got drilled by Arizona at Arizona. Other than that, ASU is the only decent team in the pac10 that Washington has beaten on the road. Washington still doesn't defend at all and i have a sneaking suspicion that howland will have UCLA focused and ready tonight. I think that if the 8 was such the gift/best bet that everyone is making it out to be that the big money would have rolled in on Washington and the line might have been bumped down to 5 1/2 or 6 by now. Instead it opened at 7 1/2 and is up to 9 at some places.

I will be at the game so i will pull for a bruin W....:beerbang:

GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:uhu:

Thanks Flyers. I knew it was good when I saw the entire forum on the other side:thumbs:

ytd:44-54-2 -26.72 units

Comment

Working...
      X