Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB and they say he's just a friend Friday

little thread tune for W2......

ILLST +4 -120 (another great free point from betus).......better team catching points. MAAC is a horsecrap league this year and i would be surprised to see ILLST lose this one.

"so i took blah blahs word for it, at this time, i thought just havin a friend couldn't be no crime...cause i got friends and that's a fact, like agnes, agatha jermain and jack....."

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-20-2009, 03:43 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Flyers Fan, you got what I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      Flyers Fan, you got what I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
      :beerbang:

Comment

GL, don't really agree. The MAAC might be horse**** (or whatever you referred to it as), but Siena is good and Niagara is well above average as well.

Comment

p.s. weren't you just knocking JML for playing small road dogs lol??

Comment

I like them to FF my system has them winning by 1 point guess we shall see.

GL

Queen
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

lol...yes. rare road play for me.....i happen to think this line is off, though. i rarely play a road dog unless i am catching at least 5 points or i think that the team has a better than not chance of winning. I think ILLST wins by 3-5 points so i will gladly take 4 points.

Queen- THX!...lets hope your system is right....:beerbang:

Cuse- thx!.....Sienna is good....Niagra has piled up all their wins in conference and hasn't beaten anyone worth while. The rest of the league is pure crap IMO. Just a hunch that they get the win tonight. who knows.

GL to everyone!

Comment

I love that ******* song your singing. Biz Mark put the most heart into anything I have ever heard since Stand By Me. He lacked the musical talent, but his heart made that song a legend. GL on I-State, I have to agree with what you said about it.

Comment

your a poser FF...............you ain't got **** on wonka's music taste

oh yeah gl on your play too
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Awwwwwwww ****, FF. You got the vapors!
                    :laughing: :beerbang:

too funny
                    Hope you had a good one!
                    ...toke on...

Comment

He thought the Mizz Vall is superior to the MAAC. He's probably right, but it's not superior to Siena or Niagara as we found out. The Mizz Vall IMHO is nothing this year. Creighton is the only legit team. Niagara has two Big East transfers from major BE programs who got minutes, albeit light ones, but still. FF's train of thought wasn't wrong, I just thought he picked a bad spot.

SMU/USU is so intriguing. USU I've maintained for weeks is A-FRAUD!!! But SMU has no Patty Mills. Blindly, I say anything under 5, hammer SMU.

:thumbs:
                      Last edited by CuseFan10; 02-21-2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                        your a poser FF
                        stop shoveling and attend a class.... it's "you're (as in 'you are') a poser"

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          stop shoveling and attend a class.... it's "you're (as in 'you are') a poser"
                          and yet you ignore the crude use of "ain't" in dan's post.

DQ Grammar Skool :ohman:
                          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            He thought the Mizz Vall is superior to the MAAC. He's probably right, but it's not superior to Siena or Niagara as we found out. The Mizz Vall IMHO is nothing this year. Creighton is the only legit team. Niagara has two Big East transfers from major BE programs who got minutes, albeit light ones, but still. FF's train of thought wasn't wrong, I just thought he picked a bad spot.

SMU/USU is so intriguing. USU I've maintained for weeks is A-FRAUD!!! But SMU has no Patty Mills. Blindly, I say anything under 5, hammer SMU.

:thumbs:
                            yeah probably a bad spot. in all honesty it's hard to tell in a lot of these games because most of these teams have piled up wins over the bottom 150 of the RPI. I just thought that the MVC was a better league (not saying much....lol). I had seen both teams play and thought ILLST would handle their business. But they didn't....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              and yet you ignore the crude use of "ain't" in dan's post.

DQ Grammar Skool :ohman:
                              don't hate that i ain't no spelling genius from UB.........:hide: :hide:
                              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X