• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college hoops.......I suck

Best Bets (22-27)(-23.10)
    Strong Plays (32-27)(+4.60)
    Regular Plays (55-51)(-1.10)

Overall (109-105)(-19.60)

Another horrible night. I lost both best bests, lost both strong plays and went 3-3 with my regular plays. Overall I went 3-7 and dropped 11.30 units. Below was on of my best bet picks from past night.

Washington +8 vs UCLA (best bet)……………..There is not eight points difference between these two teams. I know I am big on home court in college hoops, especially when the visiting teams sucks like Idaho’s 1-3 road record as mentioned above. That is not the case with Washington. They are a very respectable 5-5 on the road. Washington already beat this team once, so if nothing else they have some confidence going tonight for them. Washington playing better than UCLA is right now as well. I know UCLA is at home and they are tough to beat at home, but I am not needing or asking them to lose the game, just not cover. I just don’t see Washington losing this game by double digits. With that being said and my bad luck lately, watch UCLA win by nine points. I am going to go as far as to say if UCLA wins by exactly nine points, I am taking a week off from this crap. What are the odds?

Here is part of what I said………With that being said and my bad luck lately, watch UCLA win by nine points. I am going to go as far as to say if UCLA wins by exactly nine points, I am taking a week off from this crap. What are the odds?

FINAL SCORE UCLA 85-76. I would say the odds are pretty good. I am taking that week off that I talked about. I am just throwing money away right now.

Back on Monday, March 2nd.

TWO WORDS... FLAT BET. :thumbs:

Comment

It does get frustrating when that happens. I feel bad for ya but know you'll bounce back:thumbs:
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
      X