Harmonious NCAAB Fri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Fri

2-0-1 last night, the record will be up tomorrow before posting, don't feel like going through it now. Staying away fro mthe Ivy, as always, but gonna play the stupid "Bracket Buster" games. What a joke calling the m"Bracket Busters", lol... There's about 3 games of significance out of the 972 games ESPN conjures up. Tonight, nothing is getting "busted" no matter what happens, and the only games that matter are Davidson/Butler, Creighton's game (maybe), Siena's game (maybe), and St Marys/Utah State. The rest are superfluous crap.

1 UNIT
    Niagara (-3.5). I don't see how anyone is claiming Illinois State has played better teams. Illy St has played one game all season against a good, tournament possible team - Creighton. Their non-conference schedule rivals Utah State's in number of home cupcakes, and Niagara gets them in their gym. Niagara's non-conference schedule isn't much better, but they did play Villanova, and went on the road for a lot of their other games against mediocre teams. Both teams are guard oriented, and IMHO I'll take Benn, Lewis, and Garrison over Oguchi and Eldridge.

:thumbs:

Adds

1 UNIT
    Nevada (-1). Playing the home court, and the travel, as much as anything. Babbit should have his way inside, and Burleson might be able to slow down Maynor. VCU should have played Creighton or someone like that. I don't know why they make them fly 2,500 miles across the country for a game this insignificant.

:thumbs:

Comment

cuse- GL!...interesting that the visitors usually do better in the bracket games than the home teams. home courts seems to be out the window for these and i don't know why. i was leaning UNR but not playing it. As for ILLST and NIA, i have seen both teams this year a few times and both leagues quite a bit. I just prefer the goods with ILLST and home court as i said doesn't really seem to matter in these games for whatever reason.

GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        I don't see how anyone is claiming Illinois State has played better teams.

That would probably be me:beer2: .

The margin is slim though. I just see good value taking the Redbirds.

GL tonight 'Cuse!!:beerbang:
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

thnx flyers and nick!

ISU has 190 ranked SOS non-conf schedule and played like 11 of 13 home games or something. Not exactly testing themselves for an upper echelon MVC team. They are very similar teams, should actually be a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            cuse- GL!...interesting that the visitors usually do better in the bracket games than the home teams. home courts seems to be out the window for these and i don't know why. i was leaning UNR but not playing it. As for ILLST and NIA, i have seen both teams this year a few times and both leagues quite a bit. I just prefer the goods with ILLST and home court as i said doesn't really seem to matter in these games for whatever reason.

GL!...
            Most of the time its better to take a road team period in betting. It does not work out in every situation but I would lean road teams 60% of the time. Good Luck with your play I lean to Illy State.

Comment

Working...
            X