• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Saturday Plays

ytd:44-54-2 -26.72 units

Kentucky -3 -107
    St Mary's -5 -107

2 units

I don't think much of tennessee this year and they are a horrible road team to go along with it.

Utah State is ranked and getting 5 at an unranked team? I'll bite especially since I don't think much of USU either.

I have to go out all day so I had to play these now. I didn't get a lot of time to look. I'll be back around 4pm.

gl daws :beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL Daws! Love SMU, not sure about that other game. Neither etam is good. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        ytd:44-54-2 -26.72 units

Kentucky -3 -107
        St Mary's -5 -107

2 units

I don't think much of tennessee this year and they are a horrible road team to go along with it.

Utah State is ranked and getting 5 at an unranked team? I'll bite especially since I don't think much of USU either.

I have to go out all day so I had to play these now. I didn't get a lot of time to look. I'll be back around 4pm.
        agree with ya on kentucky.. good luck on your other play DAWS 1089

Comment

GL Daws :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Texas -1 -105

2 units

OU has been covering small dog lines like this all season. believe ive been on the other ends of them. But Texas needs this game more. They need to get back on track and this could be their signature win that theyve been needing to really convince me that they belong in the tourney. The low line of +1 really is square and I would never take OU in this situation. If it loses I will play it every time in the future. Maybe thats why I am down over 20 units? lol

Comment

Oklahoma rallied after losing Griffin and AJ came up HUGE! :th: TEXA:chaching:
              "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

sweep 3-0

ytd:47-54-2 -20.72 units

Comment

Working...
                X