X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfman POY SAt

47-33-2, +15.94 units

CAL -5..............................12 UNITS

Cal also comes into this game on fire offensively, averaging 75.8 points per game on 49.5 percent shooting over its last five contests. Oregon State is putting up just 54.2 ppg on 41.4 percent shooting in its last five. , Cal holds opponents to a lower shooting percentage.
    Prior to losing to Oregon State a month ago, Cal had won six straight meetings in this rivalry, and they’ve won and covered in each of the last three years in Corvallis. In fact, the visitor is 7-1 ATS in the last eight meetings, and the favorite has cashed in 10 of the last 14. This is a big-time revenge spot IMO, and we’ll confidently lay the points with the superior team.

GEORGETOWN -3....................2 UNITS

BOL today 1/2 and 1/2! :thumbs:

Comment

thanks cuse fan u too..

adding:

Auburn +9

Comment

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
        47-33-2, +15.94 units

CAL -5..............................12 UNITS

Cal also comes into this game on fire offensively, averaging 75.8 points per game on 49.5 percent shooting over its last five contests. Oregon State is putting up just 54.2 ppg on 41.4 percent shooting in its last five. , Cal holds opponents to a lower shooting percentage.
        Prior to losing to Oregon State a month ago, Cal had won six straight meetings in this rivalry, and they’ve won and covered in each of the last three years in Corvallis. In fact, the visitor is 7-1 ATS in the last eight meetings, and the favorite has cashed in 10 of the last 14. This is a big-time revenge spot IMO, and we’ll confidently lay the points with the superior team.

GEORGETOWN -3....................2 UNITS
        GTWN i had a bad feeling about at the half. They don't score well enough to let Marquette put up 90 points. But WTF happened to CAL in the halftime locker room....:dunno:...i was on them too. That was really really disappointing. Pathetic you can hold a team without a FG for 10 minutes in a half and actually lose the game by DD.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X