Georgetown??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgetown??

wanted to get some thoughts on this game.

GTWN opened +1. Tempted to play it, but not sure why they are going to be any better tomorrow than they've been in the past versus ranked teams. LOU is 6-1 on the road in the big east so far with wins at Syracuse, Villanova and Cincinnati.

Seems to me if the oddsmaker thought that the Hoyas were the right side they would have opened them -2 or -3 looking for Louisville money.

anyone have a strong feeling on this and if so WHY??
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Hoyas really shooting better of late....even on the road. They are 4-1 in their last 5 versus Louisville....but you cannot argue that Louey road success in the Big East this year....

Louisville is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
    Louisville is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I think they are still looking for louisville money by only making them a 1 pt fav. Louisville only laying 1 to this underachieving gtown team? Looks too easy to me. Plus, Gtown could really use another win against a top teir team and this would be the one. Louisville has a handful of road wins already and does not need this game nearly as bad as gtown might. Remember Flyers, you say short road chalk never gets you anywhere. I don't think I'd stray too far from that theory in the next couple weeks.

Comment

It's now a G-town +3 (with the hook). Very hard to pass up that number, especially at home. The Hoyas are winning by an average of 13 points at home and Louisville may be winning playing away but only win by a margin of 6. The line is changing, I think, because of this stat: Georgetown is 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games overall. This game is a fooler. I'd still lay the lumber with the Cardinals. Hoyas are looking at an NIT bid, who the hell wants that. I'd just put a small play on the Cards losing the hook -2(-120).

Probably didn't help you but that ATS against the Hoyas is brutal.
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
        X