Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Wednesday Play

ytd:49-55-2 -18.86 units

I believe I'm hotter than the oven mitt on my last 9, hitting 8 of them.

Rutgers/ND Over 144.5 -107

2 units

ND doesnt play a lick of defense and RUT has been able to put up some solid points on the road lately. I think the over 145 is worth a try here. If ND is hitting shots they will score 80 or more. Plus I like the pace of this game to be rather quick. No reason for RUT or ND to really buckle down on D as they don't have big dance hopes.
    Last edited by Daws1089; 02-25-2009, 03:30 PM.

some of my reasons are in the discussion thread, which I like. It makes for more interaction in here and creates opportunities for more lyrics as titles of threads:beerbang:

Northeastern/Drexel Under 119 -107
    UNLV/Utah Over 136.5 -107
    Indiana +3.5 -107
    Duke -6 -107

1 unit

Comment

Daws- GL!.....i am debating tailing you on the ND Over, but i don't like the fact that Rutgers doesn't score on the road much. ND will almost assuredly get 70+ tonight as that is Rutgers' MO, but i would need ND well into the high 70's to low 80's to feel good about this one.

Can't lay with Duke on the road though, per my discussion thread thoughts. Hope it hits, though.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Daws....love the Whose Yer Daddies tonight! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

too many plays. Making 3 plays a day will be my max from here on. I knew more plays is bad, but I had to experience the downside of it to really ingrain it into my thick skull.

ytd:51-58-2 -21.14 units

Comment

Working...
          X