X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeper

WHo is your sleeper ?

Either a team from a big conference who is flying under the radar right now
    or a Mid Major who you feel can make some noise ala Davidson, George Mason ...

I'm gonna go with South Carolina as my team from the Big Conference who i feel is flying under the radar and could cause some damage in a few weeks...I like Devan Downey... South Carolina has won 8 of their last 10...They score and shoot the 3 well !!!!

As for my Mid Major, This is an obvious one, but i think Butler is pretty good, i was impressed with them against Davidson, i realize Curry wasn't 100%, but they looked pretty good. Alot of options on offense ...
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 02-26-2009, 08:37 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

NC State :laughing:
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

does anyone know if Harden for ASU is Amish....:dunno:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Harden was a package deal!!! Herb Sendek is legend!!!
        2009 NCAA Football
        Record: 41-38-1
        +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
        Record: 11-14-0
        +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
        Record: 15-15-2
        +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Similar post of this and I said I also liked South Carolina. One other team that is probably going to have a hard time getting in is the Cincinnati Bearcats. 18-10 right now and an 8-7 conference record. They have 3 games left @SYR, @SFLA, and home to the Hall. They win these 3 I think they get in. Getting good match-ups they could go to the 16 maybe 8.

Another team that could make noise, Homer pick #2, Cleveland St. They are 21-9 with 1 game left @ Butler. If they win it they could be considered.

Washington Huskies at 21-7 leaders of the Pac-10 are going to be a tough out. They are a rebounding machine coming away with 38 a game, tough on the boards.

I like Memphis to win the whole thing. 9 of their last 10 have been beatings coming only close was Tennessee. Volunteers were at home. I know that C-USA seems a bit thin or a joke at times. However, their defense is key: holding teams to 59 points a game, giving up the 3 ball 31% of the time and holding them to 37% from the field. I like those numbers.:thumbs:
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
            Similar post of this and I said I also liked South Carolina. One other team that is probably going to have a hard time getting in is the Cincinnati Bearcats. 18-10 right now and an 8-7 conference record. They have 3 games left @SYR, @SFLA, and home to the Hall. They win these 3 I think they get in. Getting good match-ups they could go to the 16 maybe 8.

Another team that could make noise, Homer pick #2, Cleveland St. They are 21-9 with 1 game left @ Butler. If they win it they could be considered.

Washington Huskies at 21-7 leaders of the Pac-10 are going to be a tough out. They are a rebounding machine coming away with 38 a game, tough on the boards.

I like Memphis to win the whole thing. 9 of their last 10 have been beatings coming only close was Tennessee. Volunteers were at home. I know that C-USA seems a bit thin or a joke at times. However, their defense is key: holding teams to 59 points a game, giving up the 3 ball 31% of the time and holding them to 37% from the field. I like those numbers.:thumbs:
            Memphis was impressive last night .. Taggart and Dozier need to be studs in the middle for them ... The guards are good .. It's them bigs that need to play over their heads
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
            X