Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCLA/CAL

CAL +2.5 15 Units

Cal playing decent lately...big win in OT against USC thursday night...looked weak on the road against average at best oregon state team losing by 11...but, won 4 previous games before that giving them 5 wins in 6 games....Cal is a much better team at home, and they really struggle on the road...this being their last game at home for the season, and going on the road for the last two pac 10 games @ zona, and ASU it's a near must win for them..UCLA has looked worn down to me in the past couple weeks..UCLA ends their season with two average/weak teams at home with oregon st, and oregon being weak...both teams have an outside chance to win the PAC 10, in order for CAL to be in that discussion they must take care of business at home..seems like everything is set up for them to win!! taking the pts, as I see the line dropping, and people looking to bite on the UCLA BAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLTA

Haven't played much NCAA b-ball this year, but this game looks solid to me!

i was considering that play....went to the UCLA/UW game and i really was surprised to see in person how soft UCLA is defensively this year. The seniors are claiming that the freshman are never where they are supposed to be. UCLA has really looked terrible since the Arizona game and honestly was pretty fortunate to beat UW at home. Not quite sure why they are favored, but i will tell you this, CAL will have to play a better game than they have in their last couple to win this game. I lean to CAL but we'll see if i play it. Certainly could not lay points with UCLA here at all.

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

2h of that game was bad. But I am a bear fan.
      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X