• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

Best Bets (22-27)(-23.10)
    Strong Plays (32-27)(+4.60)
    Regular Plays (55-51)(-1.10)

Overall (109-105)(-19.60)

I am back after taking slightly more than a week off. I was having a pretty good season and turned ice cold. I went from being up almost twenty units to being down almost twenty units all in about two weeks. What can I say? I just reached a point where I could not pick a winner and I cannot tell you how many games I lost by ½ or 1 point. I will give this another try but am not afraid to bail out again and wait for bases to start. Lets hope I am around the rest of this year.

Small card, but I found some that I like.

Notre Dame -3 vs Villanova (strong play)…………..Most of the time I would be all over Villanova and the points, but my old way of thinking was not working, so I will stick with the home team. It seems like the better team, getting only a few points on the road has been getting beat lately.

Texas -8 vs Baylor (strong play)…………..Texas has always been a very solid home team and while Baylor has been one of the most improved teams this year, they are still not ready to compete on the road with the bigboys. I think this one could get ugly. Texas by 20.

Wofford -11.5 vs Furman (regular play)…………This is mostly a play against Furman. They really suck at 4-22 and they are even worse on the road at 0-15. Wofford ok at 14-13 and 7-4 at home. Wofford probably don’t to often can a team they can handle easily, so I think they win this one going away.

Georgia Southern +6 vs Citadel (regular play)………….There is no doubt that the Citadel is the better team, but these sort of lousy teams who are at home and should be getting more points than they are getting have not only been covering, but even winning these games straight up. Would not be shocked to see a Georgia Southern win tonight.

Cannot believe I played four of six games after the long layoff. I do like them though. I guess I was just really itching to get back into it. Hope it was not a mistake.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Originally posted by Mark's Moneymakers View Post
    Best Bets (22-27)(-23.10)
    Strong Plays (32-27)(+4.60)
    Regular Plays (55-51)(-1.10)

Overall (109-105)(-19.60)

I am back after taking slightly more than a week off. I was having a pretty good season and turned ice cold. I went from being up almost twenty units to being down almost twenty units all in about two weeks. What can I say? I just reached a point where I could not pick a winner and I cannot tell you how many games I lost by ½ or 1 point. I will give this another try but am not afraid to bail out again and wait for bases to start. Lets hope I am around the rest of this year.
    Welcome back Mark. I picked up where you left up. I was up and down for a while and have been letting my anger get the best of me and lost focus. I think I have a couple good plays tonight, just looking to go a little over .500 for a start.
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
    X