• MID MAJOR TALK ( tourney )

Florida State plus twelve

Wow .. that number will come down IMO

Ohio Valley Tomorrow !!!!

The favs all laying eleven

governers
    skyhawks
    racers
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a lot of conference champions go down this year. Mid Majors were weak in terms of dominant teams. I think the Horizon will go to someone other than Butler.....OVC will not go to your skyhawks......watch out for Davidson to go down if Curry is still not 100% which you sometimes never are off of ankle sprains......

you get my OVC email?
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a lot of conference champions go down this year. Mid Majors were weak in terms of dominant teams. I think the Horizon will go to someone other than Butler.....OVC will not go to your skyhawks......watch out for Davidson to go down if Curry is still not 100% which you sometimes never are off of ankle sprains......

you get my OVC email?
        yep .. agree .. can't lay that many with skyhawks and govs

go against MOREHEAD
        they have lost 5 straight after leading the league for much of the year

got to give tenn st a chance
        HOTTEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE right now getting 11

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I will be on TENNST tomorrow...have to take that many points. Morehead and EKU played a pair of 4 point games with both home teams winning. Not sure what happened to them. Whole league was a tale of 2 seasons......Skyhawks started out i believe 0-2 in the league and TENNST started out like 0-5....both finished hot.

Any thoughts on the Horizon games that tip tomorrow? I like WRST tomorrow. They drummed VALPO by DD both times this year but didn't cover at home as a 12 1/2 point favorite. Also LOVE UMW tomorrow. LOY is 0-3 ATS as a dog of 6-9 points and they've only covered 1 of the L9 games versus a team with a winning record. UWM is 3-0 ATS as a favorite of that size and i think they get it done.

Also an interesting line is ILL(chi) opening 3 at YSU when YSU beat them both times this season by 8 and 10 points and in fact is 3-0 SU and ATS L3 home meetings with them. Kind of a fishy line IMO.

hate laying points in these games as it is do or die for both teams and you figure neither team is going to roll over. but happen to like some faves in the Horizon tourney.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Love Tenny State and have been riding them as well......Morehead has two quality players in Buchanan and a legit pro forward prospect in Faried. Saw them at Kent two weeks ago for the bracket buster. I'm surprised they haven't done better.....

Don't look for any MAC teams to make any noise.....after watching BGSU beat Kent and then surprise Akron on the Zips home court, the Falcons, who took OSU to the wire early in the season will probably end up winning the East Division when it looked like Akron was in full control especially after their win in Buffalo. Kent has to win their last two and two in the MAC tourney to keep their streak (which is at 11) of 20+ win seasons alive....it will not happen! And the MAC West is horrible.....This is usually a home team conference with about 70% of the home teams winning and covering the line.
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X