• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

Best Bets (22-27)(-23.10)
    Strong Plays (33-28)(+4.40)
    Regular Plays (56-52)(-1.20)

Overall (111-107)(-19.90)

First day back afte more than a week layoff and not much has changed. Last night I went 2-2 dropping 0.30 units. Cannot believe Notre Dame got pounded last night. I split two strong plays and split two regular plays.

Florida St +12 vs Duke (best bet)…………..I am not afraid to go against Duke this year, even at home. This is not the same Duke team that we are used to seeing. They have been beaten and manhandled a few times this year. Florida State is one of those rare college teams that can win on the road. This line is only this high because the game is at Duke and Duke is still a huge public team. I am not saying FSU wins this game outright, but they will be right there with only minutes to play and should get the easy cover. Florida St also has a history of giving the Bluedevils fits.

Oklahoma St -5 vs Kansas St (best bet)…………….I lost last night with a very similar play (I hate Notre Dame), but this will be different. Oklahoma State is a much better team than the Irish are, plus Villanova was really playing great. K State not a great road team, while Okie State saves their best for the home fans. Cowboys score a lot of points and I just don’t see Kansas St keeping pace. Will be a high scoring game. Lets call it Okie State 82 Kansas State 70.

STRONG PLAYS (no write-ups)

New Mexico -4.5 vs Utah
    Cincinnati -2.5 vs S Florida

REGULAR PLAYS (no write-ups)

Wake Forest -1.5 vs Maryland
    Alabama -1 vs Auburn
    Wright St -9.5 vs Valparaiso

When am I going to win again? Feels like forever since I had a good night. Good Luck Everybody!!

Good luck Mark. Time to start winning with tourney time approaching!

Comment

Working...
    X