NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

No. Definitely not now with an RPI in the high 70's and SOS of 80. If they beat LSU at home, and get to the conference final then talk to me. They have only one win over a Top 75 team all season - Tennessee at home. They've beaten 9 teams with an RPI 200+, and lost to Mercer at home.

No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      No. Definitely not now with an RPI in the high 70's and SOS of 80. If they beat LSU at home, and get to the conference final then talk to me. They have only one win over a Top 75 team all season - Tennessee at home. They've beaten 9 teams with an RPI 200+, and lost to Mercer at home.

No chance.
      I have to totally disagree with you here Cuse. Auburn is a top 25 ballclub. The Sec is extremely under-rated with no top 25 teams. This is perfect when 5 of them make the sweet 16 this year. The lack of media attention will only propel a team like Auburn. I do think they are better than syracuse and would love too see a first round matchup of those two.
      Last edited by FultonStreetBlues; 03-04-2009, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
        I have to totally disagree with you here Cuse. Auburn is a top 25 ballclub. The Sec is extremely under-rated with no top 25 teams. This is perfect when 5 of them make the sweet 16 this year. The lack of media attention will only propel a team like Auburn. I do think they are better than syracuse and would love too see a first round matchup of those two.
        Too bad (for you) that you won't see it since Auburn has to beat LSU this weekend, and then go deep into the SEC tournament to even get a sniff at the NCAA Tournament. The SEC is flat out AWFUL this season. LSU is maybe a Top 25 team (1st round exit since they can't play the NCAA Tourney game at home) and the rest of the teams are garbage (comparatively speaking to most other Major Conference schools). The SEC might very well only get LSU and Tennessee in the tournament. If Florida loses tonight at Miss State - Florida is done. South Carolina is as bubblicious as they come, and Kentucky is on the outside looking in right. Putting your SEC blinders aside, you might see that but the fan in you is brave and I love your spirit (albeit seriously misguided).

Would love to see Auburn in a 6 v 11 game. Who's guarding Onauku (or even Jackson) on Auburn? :laughing:

Comment

i agree with cuse on the sec is flat garbage in general as a conference this year...
          LSU in my .01 % opinion is not even close to top 25 team

BUT i do disagree on auburn i think they will make the tourney this year... and they might just beat lsu for you :thumbs:

UNC should win this years tourney..... but will they??
          NCAAF YTD
          Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

War eagle
            NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
            O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
            Teasers:
            Rothstein's leans:
            Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
            NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
            O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
            Rothstein's "leans":
            Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
              War eagle
              Has 1 win all season versus a Top 75 team, lol... 1. :ba:

Comment

You have to wonder about the mighty SEC this year when its flagship program (LSU) got beat by double digits at home to Xavier. And that game wasn't in November....it was at the end of January (24th I believe)

Auburn is also laying a goose egg against the might A10 with losses to Dayton and Xavier.

If Auburn gets in the tourney instead of URI, that would be a travesty.
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  Has 1 win all season versus a Top 75 team, lol... 1. :ba:
                  haha. I know. I should have put the rolleyes smiley after it!
                  NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                  O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                  Teasers:
                  Rothstein's leans:
                  Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                  NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                  O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                  Rothstein's "leans":
                  Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Who cares about ranking and ratings? It means nothing. Its what the media does to fool everyone. Yall are buying into this bull****. I don't give a flying **** about RPI and SOS and all this crap. Your yankee bias is redick. Your buying the ESPN bull****. SEC still has talent. They would murk RI or Dayton or Xavier.

Comment

SEC...:laughing:....kentucky loses at home to the vaunted flying bulldogs of Georgia who i believe won their first game of the year tonight......Florida gets pasted at Mississippi State and LSU loses by almost DD to Crapderbilt at home.

the fact that this is even a thread is even funnier. who knows, Auburn may very well make the tournament. someone has to respresent that abomination of a league.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Oh, I get it....let me play, let me play....the Cincinnati Reds are going to be the greatest ML baseball team in the history of the league this year...they are going to go wire to wire and sweep through the playoffs and the world series...nobody can stop them....they are going to go down in the annals of history as the 2nd greatest team ever...right after this year's Cincinnati Bengals....who are going to have the 72 Dolphins team crying as their streak of a perfect season finally ends with the Bengals...who in going undefeated throughout the season and post season are going to beat their opponents by an average margin of 35 points per game.

Wow...typing silly **** is fun.
                        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

what does murk mean

Comment

SEC now only gets a max of three teams in the tournament, unless there's another conference upset, lol. FLorida and Kentucky are DUNZO!

Laughable.. Texas A&M, Penn State, and Minnesota are doing cartwheels tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                              Oh, I get it....let me play, let me play....the Cincinnati Reds are going to be the greatest ML baseball team in the history of the league this year...they are going to go wire to wire and sweep through the playoffs and the world series...nobody can stop them....they are going to go down in the annals of history as the 2nd greatest team ever...right after this year's Cincinnati Bengals....who are going to have the 72 Dolphins team crying as their streak of a perfect season finally ends with the Bengals...who in going undefeated throughout the season and post season are going to beat their opponents by an average margin of 35 points per game.

Wow...typing silly **** is fun.
                              I said Auburn was going to the sweet 16 not the title. I think that was an unnecessary paragraph but thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
                              X