AUBURNS IN THE BIG DANCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUBURNS IN THE BIG DANCE

...AUBURN IS IN THE TOP 25 BEST TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY..THEY PLAY IN THE BEST CONFERENCE...THEY WOULD OWN ANY YANKEE TEAM BESIDES UCONN NOVA PITT MICH STATE ILLNI PURDUE...IF AUBURN PLAYED SYRACUSE IT WOULD BE A BLOODBATH...THEY WOULD GET THERE REVENGE FROM CARMELLO ANTONHY YEAR WHEN THEY CAME THE CLOSEST TO DETHROWNING THE MIGHTY CUSE SQUAD..
    Last edited by FultonStreetBlues; 03-04-2009, 01:49 AM.

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
    ...AUBURN IS IN THE TOP 25 BEST TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY..THEY PLAY IN THE BEST CONFERENCE...THEY WOULD OWN ANY YANKEE TEAM BESIDES UCONN NOVA PITT MICH STATE ILLNI PURDUE...IF AUBURN PLAYED SYRACUSE IT WOULD BE A BLOODBATH...THEY WOULD GET THERE REVENGE FROM CARMELLO ANTONHY YEAR WHEN THEY CAME THE CLOSEST TO DETHROWNING THE MIGHTY CUSE SQUAD..
    a win at bama give them that final push and IN? :hide: :hide:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I think potentially every sec team could beat Syracuse, but I think only about 5 Big East teams could beat Auburn. No question in my mind the SEC is still in contention, there players however do get enough pup as the northern schools.... I understand the media's love for DeJuan Blair, Hakeem Thabeet, Scottie Reynolds, and Johnny Flynn. I would throw Domnic James into the mix but he is done for the season. I respect the 5 players above I mentioned and there respective teams, but I still feel the SEC will make a run in the Ncaa tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        a win at bama give them that final push and IN? :hide: :hide:
        Hey Mr. Anderson do you really think Oral Cock Roberts any team from the Ivy League and any other team in those pathetic schools like the Patriot Act could ball with Auburn?? Auburn is by far in the top 64.

The Sec schools who should get in...Fla, Tn, Lsu, Auburn, Ole Miss, Vandy, Kentucky, Miss. State. I can see 5 of them making runs to the sweet 16.

Comment

What are you drunk?
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
            What are you drunk?
            Everyday all day.:beer2: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
              What are you drunk?
              And high.. lol. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X