• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Thursday Plays

ytd:56-62-2 -17.63 units

South Carolina -2 -107

2 units

SC is coming off of a bad loss at Vandy. Tonight is senior night for these guys as well as their last home game. What better way to finish off their regular season than to play for the SEC East crown in this game. Tennessee went on the road and just beat FLA, I highly doubt they win another game on the road. I do not think much of Tennessee at all. USC is 16-1 at home with their only loss to clemson. I'll gladly lay the 2 points and roll with the home team.

Loving them Fighting Roosters today too Daws! GL to us.....:cheers:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joepa. bol to you.

Villanova/Providence Under 159 -107

2 units

Wichita State -3 -107

1 unit

I think this number is way too high in the nova/prov game. The combination of prov's poor play on the road and nova's defense i think will keep the score in the low 140's. Maybe nova reaches 80 and prov in the high 60's.

Just hunch on wichita st at home laying the small number.

Comment

last one, I promise

Dayton Under 60 -115

1 unit

I like for X to just rip Dayton tonight. I would take X on the spread, but I think this one is better. Senior night, revenge, and at home spells lots of trouble for UD. I also think X makes a more concentrated effort on D after allowing 71 to UD in the first game.

Comment

GL tonight Daws! :beerbang:

Comment

2-2 -2.28 units

ytd:58-64-2 -19.91 units

Comment

Working...
            X