SCAR vs. TENN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR vs. TENN

wow.....i have never seen this many people line up on one side of a game before. Posters and Touts everywhere are doubling and tripling units on SCAR tonight. Buyer be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy aware.

here is one other scary thing if you like SCAR. They are -3 -130 on the ML at Betus. LBST is -3 -155 and Drake is -3 1/2 -190. Obviously at least BETUS isn't scared off by offering a SCAR ML

You could not pay me to line up on SCAR tonight with all that being said.

Not sure i trust Tennessee on the road but if it's too good to be true it usually is....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

15-1 @ home and only laying -2 to a bad road team. I don't get it either. The play is SCAR whether you like it or not though.

Comment

i think the play is stay away or TENN....IMO.

i mean if you only could see all the touts lining up on them like it's the 8th wonder of the world...poster after poster putting 2 and 3 times the units on a game. 3 out of 4 times those flame out and even if tonight is the 1 in 4 why play those odds.

TENN +3..........betus had to grab it

KENTST -200

may add more later

GL to everyone!

Comment

I think normally -2 at home is a total sucker bet. But giving the situation, SENIOR night and I am sure there is always Tennessee money out there somewhere I think SC is the play.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          I respectfully disagree. They are 15-1 at home and have only played 3 of the 16 games inside of a 5 point margin (obviously including the loss). Also, factor in UT's ineffectiveness on the road (which you've chronicled more than once as you cursed Bruce Pearl out). The play cannot be UT based on those numbers. Maybe the play is a no-play because of the reasons you've accurately brought about w/ regard to Vegas and stuff, but statistically the play is 100% SCAR.

GL!

Comment

i mean if you only could see all the touts lining up on them like it's the 8th wonder of the world...poster after poster putting 2 and 3 times the units on a game. 3 out of 4 times those flame out and even if tonight is the 1 in 4 why play those odds.

TENN +3..........betus had to grab it

GL to everyone!
            You sir, are a smart man. :bow:
            NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
            O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
            Teasers:
            Rothstein's leans:
            Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
            NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
            O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
            Rothstein's "leans":
            Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
              You sir, are a smart man. :bow:
              lol......not really. has nothing to do with that and everything to do with understanding Vegas doesn't give money away. i never capped the game. but i can tell you when i see posters coming out of the woodwork at sites to take "easy money" and there are all kinds of GOY's GOM's on a team from the touts and 90% of forum posters are on one side, it usually goes south. and tonight it wennnnnnnntttt wayyyyyyyyyyyyy south barring an 18 point comeback with 4 minutes left by SCAR. that line stunk period. SCAR should have been a 5-6 point favorite. heck FLA opened -5 in hosting TENN just last week and SCAR is much better than FLA and that game opened -2.....:dunno:

cuse was absolutely right about the stats pointing to SCAR but that game stunk stunk stunk. when you have a ML of -130 on a 3 point dog that says something. Vegas clearly was siding with TENN.

too bad KENTST is doing to take a digger tonight....:bang:

Comment

No, I still say you are smart. Most of us here at this site when we side with a team (the majority of us) we usually cash it. I saw most of us except u and Boiler on Tenn. So you are smart for paying attention to detail. props to you whether you like it or not. Nice job!! :cheers:
                NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                Teasers:
                Rothstein's leans:
                Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                Rothstein's "leans":
                Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Nice job on that game, FF. I didn't play anything tonight as the lines were fishy IMHO or good.

Nice hit :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
                    Most of us here at this site when we side with a team (the majority of us) we usually cash it.
                    That's totally untrue. Last year, I made a generous helping of plays, and posted them for reasons just the opposite of what you're saying. Anytime, like 85% of us are on anything, it flames out in NCAAB. At least it did last year. I haven't really been on here as much as last year, but just pointing something out. While this is a GREAT tool to talk about plays and gather information, blindly playing the forum's consensus, in my humble opinion, is generally not a moneymaker.

BB was on TENN cause of his gambling style, which if you're astute, you can sort of hammer down after tracking him for awhile. He does well with how he plays his games.

Nice job to the TENN backers. :thumbs:

Comment

Tennessee

is getting hot at the right time here .. The SEC could be a sleeper in the tourney ...

i got a funny feeling LSU and Tennessee are going to make some noise ...

I like the speed and athleticism of teams like Auburn and South Carolina

Tennessee played a hell of a schedule this year ... THEY PLAYED THE SKYHAWKS , gtown,gonzo,siena,marquette,temple,memphis ...

Nice call on this game flyers .. :thumbs: That's what this place is all about ...
                      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

thanks.....:thumbs:

2-0 tonight and a rather large win on the X ML. should have just played the spread because the line totally was begging for Dayton money and said play X but i went with the ML.

it's funny to read the "what happened to SCAR??" posts all over the forums tonight...."they killed me...im done until the tourney...i loaded up on them"........beat goes on...gotta love it....

GL to everyone!

Comment

i been playing a few more teasers than normal

but my penn st / x teaser would of hit in par

local gives 6 point - 2 teamers (-120)

can't pass that up .. been thinking of playing more and laying a half unit on (+250) two team par too ...

try something new .....

What do you think of this dude

1 seeds - UNC,Pitt,Uconn,Memphis
                          2 seeds - Michigan St,Oklahoma,Louisville,Duke
                          3 seeds -Wake,Missouri,Xavier*1,Kansas
                          4 seeds - UCLA,Nova,Washington,LSU
                          5 seeds - Purdue,Syracuse*2,Clemson,Butler
                          6 seeds - Texas,Tennesse,Gonzaga,Flo St
                          7 seeds - Byu,Marquette,Illinois,Oh St
                          8 seeds -Utah,Davidson,UTST,WVU

*1 - i like xaviers resume if they win the a-10 tourney, i think that is going to happen
                          *2 - syracuse is based on the fact i feel they beat marquette saturday and get to the finals of the big east tourney. i got a feeling about them. i win over marquette would be four wins in a row ( playing good right now ) with a non conference win over memphis , who i feel is a #1 seed right now

Last thing here .. .

there is a possibility that there could be 3 big east teams as #1 seeds .. slim chance but there is definetely a chance

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post

try something new .....

What do you think of this dude

1 seeds - UNC,Pitt,Uconn,Memphis
                            2 seeds - Michigan St,Oklahoma,Louisville,Duke
                            3 seeds -Wake,Missouri,Xavier*1,Kansas
                            4 seeds - UCLA,Nova,Washington,LSU
                            5 seeds - Purdue,Syracuse*2,Clemson,Butler
                            6 seeds - Texas,Tennesse,Gonzaga,Flo St
                            7 seeds - Byu,Marquette,Illinois,Oh St
                            8 seeds -Utah,Davidson,UTST,WVU

*1 - i like xaviers resume if they win the a-10 tourney, i think that is going to happen
                            *2 - syracuse is based on the fact i feel they beat marquette saturday and get to the finals of the big east tourney. i got a feeling about them. i win over marquette would be four wins in a row ( playing good right now ) with a non conference win over memphis , who i feel is a #1 seed right now.
                            no way memphis as a 1 seed. they have 1 win all year over a team above 75 in the RPI. they beat a bunch of NJITs. Big east WILL get 2 #1 seeds, but not 3. you may have to bump KU up a line if they win the Big12 and get to the big12 finals. also, no way USU is an 8 seed. they haven't beaten anyone either IMO. IF MSU wins the big10 tourney they will be a #1 seed IMO (if they beat Purdue on Saturday too). other than that it's all speculation but looks pretty solid.I would also bump LSU down to the 5 or 6 line. but then again so much of this depends on conference tourneys too. i think you can probably move up or down as much as 2 lines (provided you are already in) by what you do there. For instance if LSU wins the SEC tourney they probably are a 4 seed. If they lose before the finals to some shlepp (like who isn't a shleppp in the sec this year....lol) they may fall to a 6 seed. fun stuff...:thumbs:

Comment

no way memphis as a 1 seed. they have 1 win all year over a team above 75 in the RPI. they beat a bunch of NJITs. Big east WILL get 2 #1 seeds, but not 3. you may have to bump KU up a line if they win the Big12 and get to the big12 finals. also, no way USU is an 8 seed. they haven't beaten anyone either IMO. IF MSU wins the big10 tourney they will be a #1 seed IMO (if they beat Purdue on Saturday too). other than that it's all speculation but looks pretty solid.I would also bump LSU down to the 5 or 6 line. but then again so much of this depends on conference tourneys too. i think you can probably move up or down as much as 2 lines (provided you are already in) by what you do there. For instance if LSU wins the SEC tourney they probably are a 4 seed. If they lose before the finals to some shlepp (like who isn't a shleppp in the sec this year....lol) they may fall to a 6 seed. fun stuff...:thumbs:
                              It could be Pitt vs Skyhawks round 1 .. i saw where espn has ovc winner in the play in game .. i disagree with that ..

i really like purdue on saturday ... best two teams IMO in the big ten battling it out .. give me the points

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
                              X