Harmonioous NCAAB Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonioous NCAAB Weekend

Playing four faves tonight, yikes... All better teams, and all at reasonable numbers IMHO.

1 UNIT
    James Madison (-3). Purple team has beaten Bil land his Wife twice by 9 already this season.
    Illinois State (-4.5). Champ and Osirus > Shy. lol
    Creighton (-7). Creighton needs to be all business to avoid missing the tourney. Starts tonight.
    Wright State (-3). Thought this line should be 5/6 so playing 3.

:thumbs:

GL cuse, I agree with all 4
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Adds

3-1 last night. Was busy with some horse racing stuff all afternoon and only played a teaser that Kansas is trying hard to lose for me. What an absolute choke job by Creighton, up 49-29 and almost lose? Wow... Good luck to everyone!

SATURDAY

1 UNIT
      George Mason (-4.5)
      Wisconsin Green Bay (Pk)
      Austin Peay State (-1)
      Jacksonville (-1)

Comment

Cuse...whattya think of Zona -6/5.5?
        I'm Looking at hitting it...

Thx... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Cuse...whattya think of Zona -6/5.5?
          I'm Looking at hitting it...

Thx... :thumbs:
          Zona runs real hot and cold. Right now they are cold. The problem with them is that they area three man team, so if one of those guys have bad game then they lose. Line is about spot on to me so it was a no-play but I'd lean Zona with a bit of letdown for Stanford after the big win over ASU Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Zona runs real hot and cold. Right now they are cold. .
            love you jersey guys talking pac10 hoops....:ohman:

Arizona is not cold. They lost to UW after leading most of the game because Hill went out with a sprained ankle. Thursday they got beat buy CAL after CAL made like 20 3 pointers and most of them were from the parking lot. It was really absurd in all honesty to watch. The one guy had like 37 points and if he would have turned around and chucked one over his head it would have gone it too.

Arizona is not playing any different than they were when they were winning. Some close tough losses and they played well for most of the CAL game. CAL was just on fire and there is absolutely nothing you can do when that happens.

GL!...:thumbs:...Govs baby...:beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

love GB today BTW....

Comment

So I can't have an opinion on a team outside of the eastern time zone? lol... Esepcially when someone asked me about it? Breaking news FF, nearly every Pac 10 game is televised on some sort of channel (Wash v Wazzu is on right now) so I've seen all the teams play more times than I care to in some cases. Arizona has won 2, lost 2, won 2, lost 3, won 7, lost 4 over their last 18 games. Seems to me they can be a bit hot and cold. But thanks for exerting your Predictem Omnipotence in my thread, big guy!

:thumbs: :laughing:

I know I'm the King of Exaggeration and Hyperbole, but if Jacksonville isn't hte WORST DEFENSIVE TEAM I've EVER seen then I don't know who is. The one dude literally got backed down from the 3 point arc to the block for a layup.

Good god....

(FF- I'm just joking, don't get all salty - although I don't appreciate the subtle inference that I know nothing about the Pac 10 b/c I lived in NJ).

Comment

it's all good......

i wasn't inferring that....it's the whole east coast bias west coast gets no love thing....

i emailed you BTW

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X