Harmonious NCAA Chalkfest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Chalkfest

At least it's like a piece of chalk that has been used by the teacher for a couple weeks and it's not a massive stick of chalk... Faves and Overs, yikes. GL tonite fellas!

:hide:

1 UNIT
    Virginia Commonwealth (-3.5). Maynor is the best player on the court and wants to go out a winner and taste the tourney again. Hate going against Larranaga here, but Maynor and Sanders should get the job done if VCU doesn't turn the ball over.

George Mason/Virginia Commonwealth OVER 121. GMU has the best FG% defense in the league, but Grant's boys put up 76 on them when they played this year and I think they know they need to push the pace to get the victory. If VCU is my play, the the logical next step is the over.

Western Kentucky (-4.5). The Hilltoppers already beat UNT this season. UNT is 0-6 against the four teams in the conference with .500+ records. Make it 0-7 hopefully.

Siena (-3.5). Niagara had their prayers answered last night when the kid on Rider tried to foul Lewis with 4.8 seconds left, but Lewis ducked away and banked in a 35 foot 3 pointer. Siena can neutralize Benn and Lewis was like 4-22 last night so he's not in rhythm.

Niagara/Siena OVER 155. First to 85 wins, get the track shoes out fellas.

Arkansas Little Rock (-2.5). Playing this mainly because it's the better team playing in their own backyard. The low number though kind confuses me and though as South Alabama has had two mediocre showings to get this far.

Charleston (-2.5). Sucks that they have to play the Mocs on their home court, but Charleston is just better. They already beat them once on this court, and I think this team has a swagger about itself right now that is going to be hard to contain - even in the other teams gym.

Saint Mary's (+7.5). I think the people predicting Gonzaga to go to the Final Four or Elite 8 even are nuts. They might be the softest team in America. Maybe one win in the tourney then a team with heart will beat them. Hopefully, Mills sparks them and Simpson comes out and takes it right to the Zags and this one stays tight all the way through.

:thumbs:

nail em cuse. So is davidson in still or what?

Comment

Chalky antacids.

GL but not too much otherwise I will get killed.... :beerbang:
      Go Boilers!
      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

GL!...cuse...:thumbs:...had a nice play on VCU and i also did play SIE. Watched that game last night and it was whack how NIA won it..

Amazing how that landed 121 in the VCU game.......71-50...lol....

GL!...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Cuse- i was on SALA last night for the same reason. Really strange line that had them at PK and then the money swung to them at -1........i don't think there is much difference between most of the sun belt teams. It is about as inconsistent a league as there is. Kind of leaning SALA again tonight as i can grab 3 at Betus....GL!

Comment

And MrJerseyGuy- any thoughts on RUT getting 11 tomorrow from ND. ND always plays like crap at the Garden. Not sure ND should be an 11 point favorite over anyone. heck they didn't beat them by 11 at home the first time i don't think.

Comment

70-65 ND. now they come to the garden which has to favor the knights. 11 is a lot. no doubt
              Futures:

Cards NLDS 5.6 to win 4 units. LOSER
              Phillies NLDS 6.6 to win 4 units. WINNER
              Yanks ALCS 7 to win 4 units. WINNER

Florida NC 1.5 to win 3 units.
              Texas NC 1.5 to win 10.5 units.

NCAA FB: 53-63 -37.52 units.
              NFL: 48-35 5.57 units.
              MLB: 13-7 4.88 units.
              NBA: 3-3 -2.53 units.
              NCAA BB: 4-1 7.6 units.
              Soccer: 2-1 .8 units.

09-10 YTD 123-110 -21.2 units.

Comment

Thar was quite possibly the worst push of my life. 121 points with 2:46 or something (maybe more time) to go and neither can team can put the ball in the bucket????? Holy chrsitttttttt.......

Stupid play against Nooga at home, only one I was really uncomfortable with tonight. SMU is a loser too I'm sure.

Rutgers blows. I'd doubt they even show up tomorrow to be honest. I'm not touching any of those games I don't think. Basically, if Rutgers hits their 3's (Rosario) then they'll lose by 8-12, if they don't they'll lose by 14-18.

Comment

dude- freeking love the Rossiter guy from Sienna....gangly white guy husting all over the place, setting screens, diving on the floor, cleaning up the glass.......old school guy...:beerbang:....love seeing guys like that in this day an age of ****tballAAU horsecrap drive and dish playground no fundamentals basketball

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    dude- freeking love the Rossiter guy from Sienna....gangly white guy husting all over the place, setting screens, diving on the floor, cleaning up the glass.......old school guy...:beerbang:....love seeing guys like that in this day an age of ****tballAAU horsecrap drive and dish playground no fundamentals basketball
                    you must really like that guy from Umass tony gaffney also
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      you must really like that guy from Umass tony gaffney also
                      didn't see any UMASS games this year......busy watching Pac10 games so i could correct Cusefan when he went astray....:laughing:

Comment

Love Rossiter too, He's the kinda guy every good team needs. He's only getting huge minutes because Duehl got hurt. Worked out well for Siena. They can play with anyone. They won't beat anyone good because their style is wild and prone to turnovers, but they can definitely make any team day a nightmare.

Stop spelling it with two ******* N's too, everyone.... It's S-I-E-N-A

SIENA :thumbs:

Comment

didn't see any UMASS games this year......busy watching Pac10 games so i could correct Cusefan when he went astray....:laughing:
                          I didn't go astray cockbag, lol... I got your check today too, thank you!

You don't see me calling them Arizonna, do you? :laughing:

Comment

Played a ML Parlay - NNotre Dame, Setonn Hall, and Westernn Kenntucky.

Juiced up for this NNorth Dakota State vs Oaklannd game!!!!

Comment

Adds

Wednesday

1 UNIT
                              Notre Dame(+6.5)
                              Notre Dame/West Virginia OVER 139.5
                              Seton Hall (+7)
                              Seton Hall/Syracuse OVER 152.5

1 UNIT TEASE
                              Portland State (-0.5)/Washington State (-2)/Notre Dame (+13.5)

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X