Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's A10 Picks Wed 3/11/09

Going to start the day with this....

SLU +3 -- 2 units -- So LaSalle goes to SLU on Saturday and wins 68-62 and this game is four days later and the line is 3? Hmmmm....when looking at the game Saturday, SLU was up by dd's until LaSalle decided to hit 58% from the field in the 2nd half. SLU has some seniors who I'm hoping will show a little heart today. LaSalle has a younger squad and may not sense the urgency that Lisch and Liddell will have. Public on LaSalle and there is some reverse line movement.

We'll see how things go....

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

BOL today Nigel! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit -- Depaul +6.5 -- Depaul down 1, line was +9.5, Prov shoots 50% from field and from 3 point line and Depaul is 35% from field.

Why not....

Comment

gl today nigel

Why do you think there is so much love for st joes today? I see there is reverse line movement in favor of charlotte. They could pull the upset. The line seems to be wanting us to take St Joes, no?

Comment

Well, that Depaul 2nd half sucked donkey balls....looked good until the last minute...oh well.

Daws, I have no idea what is going on with that St. Joe's game. My book has it all the way down to SJU -2. Think it opened at -3.5 from what I've seen. SJU beat Charlotte by 9 @ SJU back on Jan. 18th. I did see that Nivins is probable but has a calf injury...maybe its worse than they are letting on.

I think it will either be a small Charlotte play or a stay away for me.

Weird stuff.

GL!

Comment

2 units -- umess o 152

Comment

Up 3 units for the day going into the late games....really, really like this one....its been my favorite line of the day since this morning.

Richmond -5.5 v. St. Bonnie -- 5 units -- Richmond is playing some solid basketball right now...anyone not heard of Kevin Anderson? Well, he is one bad MFer. Richmond loses at home to Bonaventure earlier in the year by 4...and this line is Richmond -5.5....I realize it was a while ago (Jan. 17th), but this line tells you where each program is. I watched Richmond play on Saturday and X's offense didn't play badly against them....they simply had no answer for Anderson. I think Kevin Anderson's name starts to be recognized tonight when Richmond beats Bonaventure by 12+ and beats Dayton tomorrow night. I just really like the way the Spiders are playing right now...they are brimming with confidence. Bonnies aren't bad, but they have been alternating wins and loses and tonight they are due for a loss.

Too much Anderson and Harper tonight for the Bonnies to compete. Like I said, I like the Spiders tonight by DDs and I like them to beat the Flyers tomorrow night....we'll see how it goes....

GL!!
              Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM. Reason: Grammar police before Cuse sees this...due not do

Comment

+8 units...not a bad day...I'll take it.

Haven't seen tomorrow's lines yet...but without seeing them, I think X wins by about 18 tomorrow against SLU....thinking 71-53. Also, as previously stated in this thread, I think Richmond has a very good chance at beating UD outright tomorrow night. Richmond played Dayton extremely closely @ UD Arena earlier this year and I think right now this is a team playing with a ton of confidence....Anderson, Harper and Gonzalvez....nice trio. I'll be interested to see the lines tomorrow....

Hope everyone had a great night. :thumbs:

Comment

just don't ask me to live on my knees:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X