Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Bilas

He really makes me want to puke .. :puke:

Why do we have to listen to this dude ....

Please ..... He needs to be called out !!!!! ..... He sucks IMO
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

:dunno:

dude- the whole network needs to go. i have never seen a collective group of people try and look smart and come out looking so dumb as the analysts at ESPN in whatever sport.

There really isn't a guy outside of Rafferty that i like listening to on the whole network besides my main man herbstreit and his posse fowler and corso...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      :dunno:

dude- the whole network needs to go. i have never seen a collective group of people try and look smart and come out looking so dumb as the analysts at ESPN in whatever sport.

There really isn't a guy outside of Rafferty that i like listening to on the whole network besides my main man herbstreit and his posse fowler and corso...

i like ron franklin, i like brad nessler
      i like jimmy dykes

but BILAS did you hear him talking about how he would of been IVY PLAYER of the YEAR

and how bout the dude that interviewed HUGGINS ... He asked huggins what he thought of WVU's matchup tomorrow with LOUISVILLE

Huggins says " i thought we play Pitt "

classic

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

give me the degenerate brent musburger for 500 please ............any guys thats not afraid to mention the spreads and totals i am all for !!!

as for jay bilas that guys an ass bag along with digger phelps and clueless hubert davis
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          give me the degenerate brent musburger for 500 please ............any guys thats not afraid to mention the spreads and totals i am all for !!!

as for jay bilas that guys an ass bag along with digger phelps and clueless hubert davis
          GOTTLIEB :puke:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
            He really makes me want to puke .. :puke:

Why do we have to listen to this dude ....Please ..... He needs to be called out !!!!! ..... He sucks IMO
            Damn......I was trying to pattern myself after the guy during my broadcasts.....we already have a Bill Rafferty type of guy and I definitely don't want to be Digger, Hubie so I'll try my best Jimmie Dykes tonight! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

believe it or not but the girl doris burke is the best one. She knows waayyy more about bball than any of these other pretenders.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
                GOTTLIEB :puke:
                where the heck did you get gottlieb from my post :laughing: .................i do like gottlieb though so the guy acts a little pompous he still knows what hes talking about
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                X