• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday college hoops

Best Bets (27-32)(-24.60)
    Strong Plays (37-34)(-0.80)
    Regular Plays (64-61)(-3.10)

Overall (128-127)(-28.50)

Jumped back in yesterday because I love college hoops and it was killing me letting all these tourny games go, plus I was picking winners when I had no actual cash on them. The key word there is “was”.

On Wednesday I went 3-3, but I dropped 2.70 units. I split my best bets, but I lost both strong plays and won both regular plays. It figures the games that I had the least cash on were my winners for the night. Still have no confidence, but I am off work today and going to play a bunch of games again. I don’t care.

BEST BETS

Pittsburgh -4 vs West Virginia………Pitt does not want to lose their number one seed and will manhandle their rival in this one and get the easy cover.

Dayton -4 vs Richmond………..Are you kidding me. Dayton is so much better than this team and will cover easily. I don’t think this will be close.

STRONG PLAYS

Connecticut -4 vs Syracuse…………Cuse red hot right now, but U Conn not getting much respect all of a sudden. U Conn brings their A-game and beats a Cuse team that is playing well. If this were at Syracuse, I might think differently. Connecticut has proven they can win on the road. Great value with this line only being four.

Rhode Island -3 vs Duquesne………..Again, in my opinion we are getting the better team and only laying three points. RI will outscore them here.

REGULAR PLAYS

Villanova -2.5 vs Marquette…………..Another no brainer for me, but not as strong. Simply feel Villy is the better team on a neautral court.

Bowling Green -1.5 vs Ohio…………Better team, you don’t need to know anything else.

Kansas -7.5 vs Baylor………..Picked against Baylor last night and lost. Baylor will not play as well back to back and get blown out.

I am not going to over think these games today. All gut feelings with what I know about these teams without reading too much about the matchups. I think I have been looking at these game too much and that is why I have been losing. Lets see how I do. Cannot do that much worse.

Still some missing lines and a ton of games still available. I might be back with some more later depending how I do in the early games.

Good Luck Everybody!!

BOL today Mark! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL today Mark....with ya on BGSU! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Mark- not sure if you have been watching any of the tournament games so far but the better team and the team that should win doesn't a lot of the time. Also, shady lines have been falling the way of vegas as well.

GL!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X