• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NCAA Saturday

Binghamton -5 -110
    1 unit
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

good luck

:beerbang:
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Thanks Bunk, GL to you too

LSU -3 -120
      1 unit
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Florida State/North Carolina 1st Half Over 69½ -110
        1 unit
        Overall Records

Comment

edit: nvm
          Overall Records

Comment

4 pt teaser
            Mizzou -2
            Temple -.5
            2 units to win 2.1

I'd be guessing on all the other title games. I'd lean towards USC, Akron, Nevada, Utah, Ville, and CSNorthridge but I don't want flip a coin.
            Overall Records

Comment

argh, was so close to making a huge play on Purdue. Illini couldn't play much worse and Purdue made most of their threes. I think IL cuts into the lead and gets within maybe 10 but probably not closer. Really wish I went with my gut and took Purdue for the game

Illinois 2nd Half -2 -110
              5 units
              Overall Records

Comment

Purdue/Illinois 2nd Half Over 64 -110
                5 units

I'll be surprised if IL doesn't come out aggressive and get the offensive going. I think they can score at least 35-40 and Purdue should take care of the rest.
                Overall Records

Comment

whew, didnt think I'd get that total.. :beerbang: I know the Illini too well. Man, they can really suck.
                  Overall Records

Comment

Working...
                  X