Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A - 10 Title Game Preview

My lean is towards the Dukes ( Here is why ) :

1. THE EMERGENCE OF MELQUAN BOLDING :Here is a kid who had offers from Louisville,St Johns,Florida St,and Villanova.. Big Time Recruit EVERHART landed out of Massachusetts. He scored 23 in the round 1 win over UMASS.. He scored 24 yesterday to match Aaron Jackson for high scoring honors

2. DEFENSIVE STOPPERS : Jackson will get the call on defense. It will be his job to slow down Christmas. But they have others who can matchup well with Christmas if Jackson needs a rest

3. 3 POINT SHOOTING : Dukes have made atleast 10 3's in each of the three games they have played in Atlantic city.. They have made 31 of 74 in the A-10 tourney (42%)

I really like this spot for Duquesne..They are not real big, they have a decent bench, they have a 4 or 5 guys who can knock down the three.

Temple is coming off close win over X, big upset over the #1 seed in the tourney.. They only made 7 field goals in the second half yesterday

Christmas hit two threes with less than two minutes to play that got them to the championship game ..

This is it for Aaron Jackson - DO or DIE today in A-10 Championship Game ...

Duquesne has found a rythme and i like the way they are playing .. They have a deep bench and athletic players who can withstand the grind of four straight games. I feel Temple has a liability with the OLMOS ( 7 footer ) .. The pace the Dukes will force does not favor him being on the floor much ..

I like the dukes and not just because i'm a homer .. cause i feel they are playing better,i feel they are playing their best basketball right now and i feel Temple relies way too much on Christmas and his supporting cast is not as good as Jackson's with Bolding,Clark,Damian Saunders !

Good Luck ...
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Love Temple. Picked them to win this thing before the tourney started and have bet them every game so far. Christmas is unstoppable when he's on and they are just a better team. Does that mean they'll win? Absolutely not.

Should be a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      Love Temple. Picked them to win this thing before the tourney started and have bet them every game so far. Christmas is unstoppable when he's on and they are just a better team. Does that mean they'll win? Absolutely not.

Should be a fun game.
      Line opened up at 4.5
      already up to 5

interesting number

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

LOCK AND LOAD

Here we go

Memphis -14 ...... I really think Memphis can land a one seed. I really do .. I think they feel they can get a one seed ... I feel they will handle Tulsa today .. Just like they did back on February 11th ( 63-37 ) ...... 1 unit

Duquesne +5 ..... I feel i got this line at it's peak .. Should come down to 4 by gametime IMO .... See above ... 5 units

Good Luck to everybody ...

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Adds

FSU +8.5 ..... 2.5 units
          Mary +9 ...... 2.5 units
          Oh St +8 ...... 2.5 units
          Cuse +7.5 .... 2.5 units

I feel the dogs are the sides to be on in each of the above games..
          I love FSU's length and athleticism .. Maryland is playing for their lives .. It certainly wouldn't hurt for Oh St to win this game ( even though i think they are safe tomorrow regardless ) and Syracuse right now looks like a final four contender, Devendorf ( who i can't stand ) is stepping up right now .. WOMAN BEATER that he is ...

also add

Duq +5 .... 2.5 units
          adding an additional 2.5 on Dukes to make it 7.5 unit play on Duquesne ...

I really am not crazy about playing these conference tourney games but i feel the dogs are the sides to be on ...

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Like them Dukes today too buddy!:beerbang:
            2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)