Nigel's A10 Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's A10 Finals

Thinking tonight is the night for the Dukes....we'll see what happens. They looked better than anyone else last night by quite a bit...if that carries over to tonight, they will be dancing.

Dukes +4.5 -- 1 unit

Dukes/ Temple O141 -- 2 units

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Thinking tonight is the night for the Dukes....we'll see what happens. They looked better than anyone else last night by quite a bit...if that carries over to tonight, they will be dancing.

Dukes +4.5 -- 1 unit

Dukes/ Temple O141 -- 2 units

GL!!
    Dukes are playing extremely well right now .. If the three ball is falling for Dukes .. watch it .. This Bolding kid is going to something .. He's coming into his own
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

This is a great showing for the A10....so far, so good...a very entertaining first half of hoops...hope both teams keep it up and the Dukes can squeak one out.....after everything they've been through with the horrible seasons, the on campus shooting....how the hell can't you root for them? I appreciate Dionte Xmas, but he had his chance at the big dance last year....lets get the Dukes in the tourney this year....they could surprise somebody....hell, at this point, if its the Dukes, Dayton and Xavier, my money would be on the Dukes to get the farthest between the three.

X is in deep dooty....they are one and done, IMHO.

Oh, and I forgot....Ron Everhart ROCKS!
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
        This is a great showing for the A10....so far, so good...a very entertaining first half of hoops...hope both teams keep it up and the Dukes can squeak one out.....after everything they've been through with the horrible seasons, the on campus shooting....how the hell can't you root for them? I appreciate Dionte Xmas, but he had his chance at the big dance last year....lets get the Dukes in the tourney this year....they could surprise somebody....hell, at this point, if its the Dukes, Dayton and Xavier, my money would be on the Dukes to get the farthest between the three.

X is in deep dooty....they are one and done, IMHO.

Oh, and I forgot....Ron Everhart ROCKS!

Aaron Jackson NBA player ????
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment