Field of 65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    I don't understand why you and ESPN think St. Mary's should be in. This team blows. Sorry had to get that off my chest.
    Lol, if you can find one place in this thread where I said I thought St Mary's should be in the Field of 65, I'll give you a million dollars.

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      I'm a proponent of more Mid Majors like St Marys and Creighton in the field of 65.

There, I found it:laughing:

Comment

Here's what irritates me.....
        Teams that win their conference, Moorehead and Alabama ST should be in, not in the 'play in' they did there job to be in the big dance and play on thursday or friday in the 'big arena' with 4 other games that day in that arena. It demeans one of them to have to 'play in' when they have done that'. Granted neither has a chance,but they earned the right to be in on the first day of tourney.

They should have the 'first 2 out' St. Marys and Creighton, or whatever 2 teams that didn't do their part and win conference, but had a decent enough resume to get in.

I see that more interesting of a game on tuesday than 2 teams that most of the country has never heard about, and it would stop alot of the arguments of who should and shouldn't have made it in.

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Working...
        X