No announcement yet.

Daws1089's NCAA Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also lean ND. Too much offense for PSU to handle. Maybe my ex-teammate Ayers will light it up from 3 lol.

Comment

Here we go.

UNC/Nova Over 159 -107

2 units

UNC/Nova Over 76 1h
      MSU +4.5

1 unit

I think the only chance Villanova has to beat UNC is to penetrate and kick. Their slashing and threes will lead to lots of points. UNC hasn't played any defense all year and I don't think they start now. You might say they held OU to very little offense, but I attribute that more to OU missing every open shot than UNC forcing the bad shots. I also don't think Nova will be able to stop UNC very much with the size advantages UNC has outside. Beware if Cunningham gets in foul trouble. I also think MSU hangs tough with UCONN. Izzo has a way of getting the most out of his guys and I think he brings a great game plan today.

Comment

completely agree with ya daws. izzo knows how to get his team ready. theyll be pumped. i got the same card today. lets cash em!
        Futures:

Cards NLDS 5.6 to win 4 units. LOSER
        Phillies NLDS 6.6 to win 4 units. WINNER
        Yanks ALCS 7 to win 4 units. WINNER

Florida NC 1.5 to win 3 units.
        Texas NC 1.5 to win 10.5 units.

NCAA FB: 53-63 -37.52 units.
        NFL: 48-35 5.57 units.
        MLB: 13-7 4.88 units.
        NBA: 3-3 -2.53 units.
        NCAA BB: 4-1 7.6 units.
        Soccer: 2-1 .8 units.

09-10 YTD 123-110 -21.2 units.

Comment

thanks rdpsu.

Looks like they are having no trouble playing in the football stadium:thumbs:

Comment

hey daws....

my bad about not getting back to you for the games this weekend, i was at the flyers game friday and was out all day Sat/Sun and wasnt around....for baseball I am mainly going to be using online just because I am getting better value, but shoot me an email when fball/bball start again I am sure we can get something set up
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

No problem Philly. Flyers and sixers in the playoffs and phils are back.:beerbang: :beerbang:

For tonight:

UNC -7.5 -107

4 units

Before the line came out I thought it would be UNC -5 with msu being at home and all. But I guess if it was -5 the books would be asking for UNC money and telling me msu was the side, but by making it 7.5 that tells me that with the home court and getting 7.5 at home seems like the books want us to take msu thinking its too many points and their defense will keep them in it. Well, I think this line could be more like -10 but the books just can't set it that high for a nat'l champ game. I like hansbrough to get his and go out as a champ. I think UNC wins by dd. Too many weapons and msu would need to play its 3rd perfect game in a row to win this one. I don't like those chances. The -7.5 in detroit tells me UNC is the side for me.

Comment

nailed that one. It was never in doubt. Pretty great season for me considering I was down over 22 units just 5 or 6 weeks ago. To finish the ncaa bball season down 1.6 units is a huge feat for me. Thanks to all the other posters who try to help us all win cash during the basketball season. I'll be around here and there during baseball, but mostly getting ready for nba playoffs.

Tourney:23-21-1 +11.92 units
                Overall YTD:98-102-4 -1.64 units

Comment

Good turn around, Daws!
                  See ya in the NBA forum
                  :thumbs:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                  X