• Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-BB - 1ST ROUND ~~

Two in the PAC 10 to start. Good Luck. :thumbs:

1% SPREAD = WASHINGTON -5 (-130)

1% MONEYLINE = CALIFORNIA (-125)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff......nice to see ya back in the future bro! Been awhile since I've seen ya! You're with The Mitt on Wash. today! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa. Me and THE MITT walk away victorious. :thumbs:

Well actually I split the two early plays. Cal decided to give up in the last 10 minutes after 30 minutes of playing shot for shot with the Terps. Serves me right for going against the team that went 3-0 ATS for me in the conference tournaments.

One tonight, as I think the teachers keep it close with the highly touted Sooners. They lack depth, and if they get a 20+ point lead, they're going to pull the starting 5 making for a nice back door should they need it. We'll see.

1% SPREAD = MORGAN STATE +16 (-120)

Comment

Day 2...

2% SPREAD = WAKE FOREST -7 (-120)

2% SPREAD = ARIZONA STATE -5 (-120)

1% SPREAD = MISSOURI -12 (-120)

1% SPREAD = PORTLAND STATE +11 (-120)

Good Luck! :thumbs:

--

Comment

You'll have to put up with me on Portland & Mizzou....The Mitt is done for the day already!:thumbs: GL Biff :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa... looking like a better day today. Need the Vikings to make it a sure thing. :thumbs:

Comment

Doesn't look like Portland State has enough fight in them tonight. Xavier is doing as they please. One last play for me tonight... everyone putting the ACC on a pedestal... not me (although I do have UNC, Duke, and Wake making it to the Final Four). LOL. Regardless, I say Wisconsin takes this one. A lean towards Robert Morris as well, but after last night, that'll be a halftime bet if I pull the trigger.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

1% MONEYLINE = WISCONSIN (+125)
              Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-20-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X