Discussion=Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion=Saturday

Guys is it just me or does Saturday seem like the biggest Dog day this whole year.

I see 4 dogs that I just have a strong gut feeling without doing any capping or research I feel will cover the number tomorrow....lemme know what you guys think? I just love getting these points on neutral court just cause the #1 seed won by 40+.

Top Play for Sure
    Western Kentucky University+10

Texas A and M University+10

Maryland University+9

Louisiana State University+11

I realize parlay is the dumbest mistake you can probably make in college basketball but I am tempting to throw a little on a 4 gamer. Thinking of playing all these around 5* As we speak WKU moved to 10.5.

I have Gonzaga going to the Final Four. But I really do like WKU+475 on the money line, think if u put a buck on that u win nearly a nickel. My local doesnt take MLS, at least the one in Atlanta.

Comment

If anyone cares post your F4 and NC.

MICH ST
      Missouri
      Ucla
      Gonzaga

MICH ST
      Gonzaga

MICH ST

Comment

very well could be right on the undies

my favorite underdog of tomorrow is ucla +2
        i think a close game with vcu is why this line is at nova -2
        i respect ucla's def too much and i feel they win this out right pretty sure ill have a money line play on it but i wanna wait to see if line will move in my favor i have feeling nova will get pounded....

if ty lawson play lsu imo has no shot in covering... my play will be based on if he plays or not...

uconn by 10 to big 12 hmmm should be interesting a&m shoots 3 pointers so it will be like facing syracuse for uconn i might take the over and stay away from the sides

washington huskies will probably be my play of the day dont see them losing this virtually home court game with their def...

maryland is a great choice if they shoot the ball well i think could have a potential upset
        NCAAF YTD
        Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
        X