ROUND 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROUND 2

sorry, I've been so busy haven't been abl eto post picks in a while... had a great first round, but a crapy day yesterday taking fsu and ohio st.. both of which had the game covered and won by 3 points until last second 3 pointers sent them to overtime.. unlucky!

Today I like...

Memphis (-10) - this line is wayy to big... I think vegas is trying to get everyones money on maryland and by the looks of everyones threads, its working. Memphis did not play well at all in their first round matchup vs CSUN.. Maryland on the other hand played great and won as the underdog... So why on earth would the line not show this? Memphis coming off a bad showing, Maryland coming off a great one... doesn't make any sense.. so I like Memphis (-10) for 5 units

Texas A&M (+10.5) - another team playing great ball... UCONN blew out their first opponent leading you to believe now that they have their coach back they will do the same if not better.. I disagree.. the aggies cover..
    Texas A&M (+10.5) for 5 units

Purdue (+1.5) - like them alot for 5 units

Duke (-7.5) - this is my surprise team of the tourney.. they r playing great ball and are going to continue to do so.. shooting is on and all their key players are hungry and will show up.. Duke (-7.5) for 5 units

good luck everyone!
Working...
X