~~ BIFF'S NCAA-BB - 2nd ROUND ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-BB - 2nd ROUND ~~

Wow. Nova making some boots shake with the beatdown against UCLA.

For me I'm starting with my first total play of the tournament.

GOOD LUCK! :thumbs:

1% TOTAL = MARYLAND v. MEMPHIS - UNDER 132 (-120)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

i like it

Comment

Thanks Daws. Maryland plays great defense, so hopefully they show up again today. Good Luck with your plays! :thumbs:

Adding one more for this afternoon...

1% SPREAD = TEXAS A&M +10 (-110)

--

Comment

Well seeing as I was going to make this a 2% play originally, it seems stupid not to take 25 point insurance at the half. I should have waited for the half to begin with. Is Memphis really going to make every shot putting up 80+ points when they can win comfortably with 75? Time will tell.

1% 2nd HALF TOTAL = MARYLAND v. MEMPHIS - UNDER 71 (-110)
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-21-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

73 points in the 2nd half... that's how it always goes. **** smells in here.

Last two for me today, I hope they aren't too painful. Baby steps to baseball.

1% MONEYLINE = PURDUE (+100)

1% SPREAD = DUKE -7 (-120)

Comment

Portland State... A&M... I'm not sure I'll ever learn, but I am being consistent.

1% SPREAD = WESTERN KENTUCKY +11 (-110)

--

Comment

It's a shame this has become a "just for fun" type of season. I'm sure there are at least two others who can feel me on that. It's hard to win in every sport every year. Solid 10K+ finish between NBA & NCAA last season, and looking at down 3K+ this year. Case and point on why I have 1%-5% progressive scales. So bad years don't ruin my roll, and good years pay off handsomely.

On a side note, is anybody interested in starting a Predictem fantasy baseball league? My AL Only league was canned recently due 5 guys leaving and I'm looking to maybe start a a new league. (The only 2 guys I liked left). I'll make a post in the MLB section. I could host it online, nothing serious, maybe a $100 buy-in. 80% payout. We could draft next weekend if we get it coordinated. ANY AL BUFFS OUT THERE? Could make posting picks this season more fun.

Anyways... Second round, Day 2...

1% SPREAD = MISSOURI -4 (-110)

1% SPREAD = SYRACUSE -2 (-110)

1% SPREAD = MICHIGAN STATE -4 (-110)

1% SPREAD = WISCONSIN +4 (-110)

Comment

GL tomorrow Biff! Prolly will be on the first 3 with you. That Wisky game looks like a sucker line but after seeing them play a lot this year, I just can't make a play on them as they simply aren't very good. Let's cash the others though! :thumbs:
                Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
                  It's a shame this has become a "just for fun" type of season. I'm sure there are at least two others who can feel me on that. It's hard to win in every sport every year. Solid 10K+ finish between NBA & NCAA last season, and looking at down 3K+ this year. Case and point on why I have 1%-5% progressive scales. So bad years don't ruin my roll, and good years pay off handsomely.
                  i think everyone who has ever gambled feels that way. nobody wins year in and year out, just doesn't happen or 57% wouldn't be considered good in gambling. there is too much left to chance and that is out of your hands when you bet to find a level of consistency. you can make a great wager on an Under like in the Siena/OSU game and then see 3 OT's or something push it over the top. teams don't show up, other teams play out of their asses....too many variables......just not going to win 10K every season, plain and simple.

good luck on the rest of your tournament plays....:thumbs:...like Mizzou tomorrow. MSU i like, but USC is on one of those magic runs and they are playing so well together right now you almost hate to go against them.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Sleep walking bet...

1% PARLAY = PITTSBURGH ML, SYRACUSE -1½, MISSOURI -1½ (+280)

Comment

GL Biff...love SU and Pitt today, got myself some on Mizzou as well!

Comment

I've had one of my worst seasons ever. Not so much fun watching my money go out the window. I agree with you Biff, let's turn this last of the NCAAB around and profit.

GL today!!:beerbang:
                        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                        Teasers:
                        Rothstein's leans:
                        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                        Rothstein's "leans":
                        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Adding one last play... I know the total line jumped up like 4-5 points from the opening line, but this is an additional 10 points over that. I have a strong inclination to fade the movement here. I'll admit though, it is fishy that this line is higher than the points they scored in the 1st half... but I'd be surprised to see this game sail over with all the action the books got.

1% 2nd HALF TOTAL = SIENNA v. LOUISVILLE - UNDER 78 (-110)

Comment

Some intense finishes today! Glad to be on the right side! :thumbs:

Day 2 = 4-1 +$470

--
                            Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-22-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

nice Biff!

Comment

Working...
                              X