Acc and Pac10 comment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acc and Pac10 comment

they played ZERO defense all year long in either one of these conferences and are now being justly rewarded for it...:thumbs:

If there were 2 bigger jokes of conferences than those 2 when it came to playing D i missed it. I mean, yeah, the Wake Forest 211-Duke 209 Sunday night ACC games are entertaining but at some point you have to be able to defend. I don't think Clemson, Wake Forest, Washington, UCLA, Florida State or any of the other teams played any all year and they are being justly sent packing. The only way you can outscore people to a title is if you have top tier talent at every position like NCAR.

Kind of interesting when these teams get in battles in the tourneys with teams like Michigan, Cleveland State, Wisconsin....teams that DO defend and won't just give you an 0-lay layup, they fold like a cheap tent.

I really like CLEVST +3 on Sunday over Arizona. Here is yet another team that doesn't defend and will NOT outscore CLEVST IMO on Sunday.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Pac10 and ACC ended up with only 2 teams between the 2 of them in the sweet 16.

UCLA has made a living on defense the last 3 years and they were probably the exception in the Pac10. But this year they played no defense at any point and were justly rewarded today with a 25 point ass kicking by Villanova.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !
Working...
X