My Sweet 16 Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sweet 16 Pick

I'm still smarting from my Portland State loss and am sorry to anybody who tailed my ****ty pick but it's time to get off, dust myself off, put my hanky back in my pocket and move forward. Oh man did that hurt bad!

I think Villanova beats Duke straight up as a 2.5 dog.

Would love to get some people's take on this game.

Hey Kevin, im a Duke fan but im leaning towards the pts and 'nova, they are much more balanced. Better guard play and i like them up front, im just worried as to i think most people/or cappers are on 'nova, going to see line movement next 24-36hrs.. GL buddy

Comment

Nova looked great against UCLA

they dismantled them .. .

Nova is nice !!!!

I like them myself

just Duke always burns me .. i can't win with em or against em

If Duke wins this national championship .. i hope OBAMA doesn't invite them to the white house.. he should say he's too busy working on the economy and it's just not in the budget :laughing: sorry
      no more politics
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Kevin, I took Nova in this game on both my brackets......I think they are a SU winna too! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

bunkhead,joepa,dicky v, jay bilas, brennan, etc this is what i mean, everyone is in love with NOVA esp how they dismantled UCLA

Comment

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
            bunkhead,joepa,dicky v, jay bilas, brennan, etc this is what i mean, everyone is in love with NOVA esp how they dismantled UCLA
            Lets go cats :thumbs:

i'll be on em

not real big .. problem medium play 2.5 units probably
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I am on Duke. Just about everything that I have read has Villanova winning this game. I am shocked that there is hardly anybody giving Duke a shot in this game. Duke if favored for a reason and that is why I am taking them.

Comment

I love Nova's ability to penetrate against the Duke defense and Singler and Cunningham should be a fun match-up. Kind of weird to me how it seems everyone is on Nova, though. I guess with the Big East playing so well in the tourney, Nova is getting it's props - and probably rightfully deserved. Still, Duke is always dangerous. I think it will be fantastic game and hoping Nova gets it done. Watch out for Mr Anderson!

Comment

i think it is just this forum where everyone is talking nova. Several sites with public % have it 55/45 which really isnt much of a difference.

Comment

For what it's worth, Sports Insights is reporting 65% on Nova +2.5 and 69% on Nova moneyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      For what it's worth, Sports Insights is reporting 65% on Nova +2.5 and 69% on Nova moneyline.
                      Hopefully, it's worth nothing - thanks for the info Stif! GL if you play this wknd! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                        Hopefully, it's worth nothing - thanks for the info Stif! GL if you play this wknd! :thumbs:
                        Thanks. I freakin need it. Can't wait for bases personally. This basketball season has been a complete nightmare for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X