Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville

anyone think they go down tonight?

Judging by how big the line is makes me think the books think that Louisville pounds AZ. If the line were smaller like 7 then I would think AZ would be the side to be on, but I don't think LOU loses tonight. I think this team is heading to the final 4, but I've certainly been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
      anyone think they go down tonight?
      Da Ville in a route!! Arizona has like 6 players and they are going to be pressed all game, AZ might stay competitive in the first half, but Ville should pull away, AZ hasnt faced a team that plays D like Louisville all year, and no reason to start going against the Big East now...I think after the eggs Louisville laid in the first 2 rounds, Louisville will bring a more intense effort knowing they are getting closer to the finish line.. Pitino is one of the best coaches and motivators, he will have boys ready to roll tonight....this game is so eerily similar to Villanova-Kansas last year
      Last edited by PhillyFan3; 03-27-2009, 02:34 PM.
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

A team that plays defense for 40 minutes against a team that can't spell the word defense... Blowout???

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X