Elite 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 8

Big Weekend coming up and I know I am not going to be around tonight and will barely be around tomorrow, but I am all ready to go this weekend...Since this is the end of the season, I am not too concerned if I lose, I pretty much break even, if NOVA wins/covers it will just fuel bigger bets for baseball season lol.....

Villanova +7.5, 12 units .... This is what I have already wagered online
    Villanova ML +280, 4 units

Villanova +6.5 - 8, whatever my local is having the line set at, 20 units

I am going to pass on the MSU-UCONN game, I like the under and im leaning towards UCONN but I dont want to lay points in essentially a home game for MSU. I am sticking with the Cats and this is going to be one of my biggest wagers of the year. Villanova is a team that doesn't get blown out, with the exception of 2 games, WVU, which was after winning 4 straight over ranked opponents in shootouts and then having to go to Morgantown on a Friday night ESPN game, and facing a team that at the time was on the bubble, and then they caught a very hot Louisville team who crushed them in the 2h....Everyone keeps talking about Nova is going to stop UNC, I think the question needs to be how is UNC going to stop Nova....UNC was not known for their defense all season, and now they are going to face a team that is going to attack the basket like they havent seen all year. Villanova also will bring defense to the table, and they are going to get after UNC physically all game long, and I dont think UNC has seen a team that will bring the defensive intensity that Nova does...I am sure Nova is going to try and take Ellington out of the game the same way they did to Henderson, and make him put the ball on the floor instead of hitting the jumpers, and Nova has the speed to match up with Lawson. Not too worried about size and rebounding, because people say that every time Nova plays and it doesnt seem to matter, Nova will hit the glass hard and attack UNC's big guys.....This Nova team doesnt quit at all, and if they are down big and dont win, I think covering the 7 is something this team is very capable of doing, because like I said this isnt a team that gets blown out... this should be one hell of a game, but I am taking the points.... LETS GO NOVA!!
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

BOL Phillyguy. Let's go nova:beerbang:

Check your e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post

Check your e-mail.
      :dunno:...what's up with this philadelphia secret ****....:dunno:

PF3- GL!.....PHI finally won a game, but it wasn't pretty. I would love to see Nova and MSU in the finals. Contrasting styles and i wouldn't have to hear about UCONN or UNC anymore this season, and i could see Roy Williams cry one more time....:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X