calling out flyersfan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling out flyersfan

Can I please get a Uconn by double digits please.....

It's over......UCONN by DD.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Man I really didn't want to have to go against the FF jinx....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Man I really didn't want to have to go against the FF jinx....

if ur rooting for the michigan state like ff and make a jinx like that it works against you in a more heart breaking fashion!

UCONN :beerbang:
        NCAAF YTD
        Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Refs are horrid...uconn by dd

Comment

No doubt in my mind the Spartans win....
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

:cry: :lost:

dang it :bang:

Go Tarheels! do the acc right!:beerbang: :beerbang:
              NCAAF YTD
              Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

These refs have been terrible. #4 for uconn should have been either foiled out or ejected long ago, and I believe he has just 2 personal fouls called against him. Its not getting any better here down the stretch either, with the easy to see charge on uconn ignored, and instead suton being whistled for clearing someone out (which he did), but my point is how they miss the initial contact, which sure as hell looked like a charge to me.

Looks like Sparty will overcome this (imo) piss poor officiating though.....

Now let's go Nova :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
                  if ur rooting for the michigan state like ff and make a jinx like that it works against you in a more heart breaking fashion!

:nono: :nono: ......you haven't been around these parts long......you will eventually come to understand the full implications of the FF jinx

was just thinking the same thing stif....as the UCONN player did a triple spin move without dribbling and was not called for traveling as he hoisted his brick.....no matter....big10 just too good for the bigeast.....

Comment

you owe me one EMV...i wasn't supposed to be on the clock today.....

Comment

Yes sir...**** the refs and **** you Thabeet...Flyers I knew it would come through...I'm in Garden Grove watched game at BJs brewery swear I was only fan of either team at the bar..SPARTY AND BIG TEN :beerbang: ...

Comment

Oh and daaaaaaaaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr.. .....Beat the two best in he big east handily....Big east LMAO....I don't even care if Sparty wins it all they clearl had toughest road to finals...USC, Kansas, lousville and then Uconn wow.Izzo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X