No announcement yet.

Harmonious NCAA Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL cusefan- that GMU/Hof line perplexed me. I agree that hofstra is pretty superior but why only 1 pt? i couldn't bite on that. but check out towson. i like them to upset odu tonight:glass:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      GL cusefan- that GMU/Hof line perplexed me. I agree that hofstra is pretty superior but why only 1 pt? i couldn't bite on that. but check out towson. i like them to upset odu tonight:glass:
      I think the line is low because it's basically a home game for GMU. When they played at Mason a couple weeks prior, the line was GMU -2.5/3.5 or something. Richmond is teaming with VCU/ODU/GMU supporters and it is a big disadvantage for the northern CAA schools. As for Towson, I don't see it. I think they get smoked. ODU is the best team in the league, IMHO and we have discussed all season how Towson beats the teams they should but never bezats anyone better than them. 10 points is alot though, for sure.

1 UNIT
      Missouri State (Pk)
      Butler (-4.5)

Local hasn't moved either yet so I got a point on both
      Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-03-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

7-5 so far I think, Piling it on (yikes).... :beerbang:

1 UNIT
        USC (+5.5)
        Rhode Island (-3)
        Austin Peay (-2)
        Utah State (-5)
        Marquette (-1.5)

I stand by my statement from the "other place" that Butler is not an NCAA Tourney team if they lose today.

:thumbs:

Comment

lets finish off strong cuse!

Comment

loving the hostra.......GL with it

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

hofstra down to +2 at some places....people pounding g mason??? i like hofstra myself.....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                hofstra down to +2 at some places....people pounding g mason??? i like hofstra myself.....
                A lot of people don't understand that Mason isn't the same team they were a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  A lot of people don't understand that Mason isn't the same team they were a year ago.
                  ALso, alot of people dont know that Hofstra beat down mason last year, and still got snubbed from the tourney...Hofstra trying to make a statement this game?? i think so....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                    ALso, alot of people dont know that Hofstra beat down mason last year, and still got snubbed from the tourney...Hofstra trying to make a statement this game?? i think so....
                    I really think they come out focused and on a mission due to what happened last year. They don't want it to happen again so I'll side with them.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                      I really think they come out focused and on a mission due to what happened last year. They don't want it to happen again so I'll side with them.
                      i agree

Comment

So I lose a tease because ODU pushes because the stupid ******* refs didn't realize that on the fourth to last possession the clocked STOPPED. If they would have run the time off than Towson would have had to foul on the third to last possession and the whole game would have been different.

Thanks stripes!!!! :th:

Comment

Tough break, Cuse...hope you are on the other end of that soon.

Comment

wow cuse, did we get suckered in with hofstra or what :lost: :toss:
                            CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Any time I attach "2 units" to a play, it's guaranteed to lose. It's unbelievable. What the **** was Johnson doing at the end of that game? Down 3 with 8 seconds left and this idiot guard takes the ball to basket and puts up a runner from the baseline while Stokes, Aguidio, and Rivera are all standing at the 3 point line with their dicks in their hands???

:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                                Any time I attach "2 units" to a play, it's guaranteed to lose. It's unbelievable. What the **** was Johnson doing at the end of that game? Down 3 with 8 seconds left and this idiot guard takes the ball to basket and puts up a runner from the baseline while Stokes, Aguidio, and Rivera are all standing at the 3 point line with their dicks in their hands???

:puke:

Thought this was worth repeating.

Carry on........:flush:

Comment

Working...
                                X