X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday

4-1 +10.9 u

games im lookin at

South Florida vs. virginia= a match up between conference cellar dwellers, but i like the bulls at home here, jones and landesberg cancel eachother out imo, and the difference in this game is in the frontcourt, where with sene out for uva they should have a hard time matching up with gilchrist tonight. bulls lost in same spot last year to uva, only that was on the road, think they avenge that at home here, appears alot of action coming in on virginia for whatever reason here, gonna see if i can get a better number

Indiana State at lsu= sycamores def worth a look here, not sure if want to stab at the moneyline, but with an experienced team and the addition of jake kelly from iowa they should hang with the rebuilding tigers here on the road. LSU coach johnson doesnt seem to feel too good about this matchup. check this article if ur interested. 2theadvocate.com | Sports | LSU expects challenge vs. Indiana St. — Baton Rouge, LA

waiting on potential better numbers for both of those. Considering a fade of ucla after their two weak exhibition game showings, but not to sure if i trust fullerton.

somehow have to stay up and watch some of the st marys game tonight with an eye towards their matchup with vandy friday night. Vanderbilt should be a real solid team this year and could be good value in that game assuming the gaels start off 2-0. gaels solid home court but i just dont see them being equal to vandy this year. if they look really really good tonight i may reconsider. im eager to see how john jenkins does in his first game today for vandy, and if andre walker is back getting big minutes.

another note:

why did IOWA have to go and lose at home to texas san antonio last night?? going to take away from the value in thier home game vs Duquesne tomorrow. Had been planning on backing duquesne there for a while now, but now not only will i not get as good a number, they may take them a little lightly after seeing who they lost to in their opener. San antonio is actualyl a solid team, i didnt know enough about that to bet on them unfortunately,. but iowa is a mess this year and will take their share of lumps. they have no depth and a very weak frontcourt. If the outside shots arent falling they will struggle to compete. At the right price i will still back the dukes tomorrow, damion saunders will be a very bad matchup for iowa.

Comment

locked one in

1 unit

USF-3.5

still comtemplating a play on the sycamores

Comment

didnt play on the sycamores

Comment

BOL to ya Beholdah! :thumbs:

Good thing you laid off Kent last night....they couldn't have played any worse in the 1st half and blew it at the end of the game. They were up 2 with 2.3 secs. left, intercepted the inbounds pass at halfcourt with lot's of contact and the Kent player fell to the floor with the ball but no foul or traveling call. A UWGB player picked up the loose ball and heaved in a 3 at the buzzer....the game wasn't televised so the refs couldn't look at the replay. The refs were out of position with the "steal" and missed the ball bouncing on the sideline in front of the Phoenix' bench.....:bang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X