NCAA Roundball - Ravens Monday - Nov 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Roundball - Ravens Monday - Nov 16

well well well, hope everyone has had some fun so far this year and I suppose its about time to get back into the swing of things. Still looking over todays card, but one play as of right now.

USF Bulls -3.5

Add:

St. Mary's Gaels -5

That should be it for today.

YTD: ( 0 - 0 )

GL to everyone and whatever you play! :thumbs:
    Last edited by nikkins; 11-16-2009, 01:48 PM.
    Its not an addiction, its a way of life

WTF! Charm City? Different town, different Mickey D' but the same damned fryer! :laughing:

What's up bro?! Fill us in with how you're doing, etc. Nice to see ya back.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Update:

USF Bulls -3.5 - Win
      St. Mary's Gaels -5 - Win

YTD: ( 2 - 0 )

Not a bad start to the season! :beerbang:

Uncey Joe! haha How ya been? Still the same town, just now spending all of my time in Baltimore with work and school. Its funny because Im now in the Restaurant biz and scraping away to make some money. Its a lot easier to drink away losses when your bartending haha. I should be getting my market degree in the spring and Im currently looking into MBA programs for sports marketing. Feels good to be back, hows life been treatin ya?
      Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

Originally posted by nikkins View Post
        Feels good to be back, hows life been treatin ya?
        Nice bro.....yea, I must say beertending was a great thing in college! I got lot's of numbers and flashes at the bar doing that! :beerbang:

Glad you are doing well and congrats on the impending graggiation and of course your picks! I've been ok, lot's to complain about but nothing will be done that way so I'm just trying to keep a low profile. Hope to your your picks alot this season bro....GL! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X